Burger (Burger King) vs Pancake: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Burger King hamburger
At first glance, you can see that in Burger King hamburger is less calories than in pancake.
Burger King hamburger has 261 kcal per 100g and pancake 227 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
In Burger Bing hamburger and in pancake most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare Burger King hamburger with pancake in details.
Fact 2: Burger King hamburger And Pancake Nutrition Difference
Pancake vs Burger King hamburger: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Burger (Burger King)||Pancake|
|Carbohydrates||26.76 g||28.3 g|
|Fat||10.55 g||9.7 g|
|Protein||14.85 g||6.4 g|
|Water||45.97 g||52.9 g|
|Calcium||76 mg||219 mg|
|Iron||2.87 mg||1.8 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||16 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.5 mg||54 mg|
|Potassium||217 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||461 mg||439 mg|
|Zink||5.5 mg||54 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.334 mg||0.201 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.227 mg||0.281 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.947 mg||1.567 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.046 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.089 mg||0.056 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||0.3 mg|
More protein in Burger King hamburger
It is aslo easy to see see that in Burger King hamburger is more protein than in pancake.
There is 6.4g per 100g of pancake and 14.85g per 100g of Burger King hamburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 132 %.
Less carbohydrates in Burger King hamburger
In Burger King hamburger is less carbohydrates than in pancake.
There is 28.3g/100g of carbohydrates in pancake and 26.76g/100g in Burger King hamburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 6 %.
More fat in Burger King hamburger
In Burger King hamburger is more fats than in pancake.
The tables above show us that there is 9.7g/100g of fats in pancake and 10.55g/100g in Burger King hamburger. In this case difference is about 9 %.
- Carbohydrates26.76 g
- Fat10.55 g
- Protein14.85 g
- Water45.97 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 41% CARBS.
- 23% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
Vitamins: pancake vs Burger King hamburger
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Burger King hamburger 66% more than pancake
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pancake 24% more than Burger King hamburger
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Burger King hamburger 152% more than pancake
- Vitaminium B6: Burger King hamburger 120% more than pancake
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Burger King hamburger 59% more than pancake
- Vitaminium C: pancake 50% more than Burger King hamburger
Minerals: Burger King hamburger vs pancake
- Calcium: pancake 188% more than Burger King hamburger
- Iron: Burger King hamburger 59% more than pancake
- Magnessium: Burger King hamburger 56% more than pancake
- Phosphorus: pancake 882% more than Burger King hamburger
- Potassium: Burger King hamburger 64% more than pancake
- Sodium: Burger King hamburger 5% more than pancake
- Zink: pancake 882% more than Burger King hamburger
Compares of Burger Bing hamburger
- Burger King Hamburger vs Pizza
- Burger King Hamburger vs Big Mac
- Burger King Hamburger vs Puff Pastry
- Burger King Hamburger vs Falafel
- Burger King Hamburger vs Baked Beans
- Burger King Hamburger vs McDonalds Fries
- see all compares of Burger King hamburger
Compares of pancake
- Calories from Burger (Burger King)
- Calories of Sour cream 18% fat
- Calories in Turkey frankfurters
- Lard calories per 100g
- Shark meat carbs per 100g
- Peanut milk protein per 100g
- Fritos fat per 100g
- How many calories does no bake cookie have?
- Calories in a half of freeze pop
- Calories in whole freeze pop
- Calories for one, two or more freeze pops
- How much protein in thai tea?
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Tatar Sauce nutrition
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup calories
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Vegetable Soup protein
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Baked Beans sugar
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McDonalds Hamburger vitamins
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McChicken dietary fiber
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McRoyal vitaminium C
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Pancake magnessium
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup potassium