Brie vs Gouda Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Brie vs gouda cheese - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in Brie is just a little less calories than in gouda cheese.
Brie has 334 kcal per 100g and gouda cheese 356 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 7 %.
In Brie and in gouda cheese most calories came from fat.
Brie or gouda cheese - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: gouda cheese - 7% more than Brie.
- Carbohydrates: gouda cheese - 393% more than Brie.
- Fat: Brie - 1% more than gouda cheese.
- Protein: gouda cheese - 20% more than Brie.
- Water: Brie - 14% more than gouda cheese.
Brie vs gouda cheese: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Brie||Gouda cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.45 g||2.22 g|
|Fat||27.68 g||27.44 g|
|Protein||20.75 g||24.94 g|
|Water||48.42 g||41.46 g|
|Calcium||184 mg||700 mg|
|Iron||0.5 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||629 mg||819 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.52 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.38 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.235 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.065 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in Brie is less protein than in gouda cheese.
There is 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese and 20.75g per 100g of Brie so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20 %.
Where is more carbs?
In Brie is less carbohydrates than in gouda cheese.
There is 2.22g/100g of carbohydrates in gouda cheese and 0.45g/100g in Brie so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 393 %.
Where is more fats?
In Brie is more fats than in gouda cheese.
Tables below show us that there is 27.44g/100g of fats in gouda cheese and 27.68g/100g in Brie. In this case difference is about 1 %.
See tables below to compare Brie with gouda cheese in details.
- Carbohydrates0.45 g
- Fat27.68 g
- Protein20.75 g
- Water48.42 g
100g | ounce | slice | small cylinder | medium cylinder | large cylinder
- 1% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Brie or gouda cheese - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Brie - 57% more than gouda cheese.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Brie - 36% more than gouda cheese.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Brie - 83% more than gouda cheese.
- Vitaminium B6: Brie - 66% more than gouda cheese.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Brie - 68% more than gouda cheese.
- Vitaminium E: gouda cheese - 0% more than Brie.
- Vitaminium K: gouda cheese - 0% more than Brie.
Brie or gouda cheese - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: gouda cheese - 280% more than Brie.
- Iron: Brie - 52% more than gouda cheese.
- Magnessium: gouda cheese - 45% more than Brie.
- Phosphorus: gouda cheese - 0% more than Brie.
- Potassium: Brie - 20% more than gouda cheese.
- Sodium: gouda cheese - 30% more than Brie.
- Zink: gouda cheese - 0% more than Brie.
Compares of Brie
- Blue Cheese vs Brie
- Brie vs Camembert
- Brie vs White Cheese
- Brie vs Cottage Cheese
- Brie vs White Cheese (Lowfat)
- Brie vs Edam Cheese
Compares of gouda cheese
- Calories from Brie
- Calories of Mayonnaise
- Calories in Pork sausage
- Coconut milk calories per 100g
- Squid carbs per 100g
- Agave syrup protein per 100g
- Zebra cakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does cucumber sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of ricotta cheese
- Calories in whole ricotta cheese
- Calories for one, two or more ricotta cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of ricotta cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of ricotta cheese
- How much protein in kalamata olives?