Brie vs Fried Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Brie vs fried egg - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in Brie is more calories than in fried egg.
Brie has 334 kcal per 100g and fried egg 196 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 41 %.
In Brie and in fried egg most calories came from fat.
Brie or fried egg - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: Brie - 41% more than fried egg.
- Carbohydrates: fried egg - 84% more than Brie.
- Fat: Brie - 46% more than fried egg.
- Protein: Brie - 34% more than fried egg.
- Water: fried egg - 43% more than Brie.
Brie vs fried egg: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Brie||Fried egg|
|Carbohydrates||0.45 g||0.83 g|
|Fat||27.68 g||14.84 g|
|Protein||20.75 g||13.61 g|
|Water||48.42 g||69.47 g|
|Calcium||184 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||0.5 mg||1.89 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||13 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||5.6 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||152 mg|
|Sodium||629 mg||207 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||5.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.52 mg||0.495 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.38 mg||0.082 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.235 mg||0.184 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.065 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||1.31 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.006 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in Brie is more protein than in fried egg.
There is 13.61g per 100g of fried egg and 20.75g per 100g of Brie so using simple math we can see that difference is about 34 %.
Where is more carbs?
In Brie is less carbohydrates than in fried egg.
There is 0.83g/100g of carbohydrates in fried egg and 0.45g/100g in Brie so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 84 %.
Where is more fats?
In Brie is more fats than in fried egg.
Tables below show us that there is 14.84g/100g of fats in fried egg and 27.68g/100g in Brie. In this case difference is about 46 %.
See tables below to compare Brie with fried egg in details.
- Carbohydrates0.45 g
- Fat27.68 g
- Protein20.75 g
- Water48.42 g
100g | ounce | slice | small cylinder | medium cylinder | large cylinder
- 1% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Brie or fried egg - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Brie - 37% more than fried egg.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Brie - 5% more than fried egg.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Brie - 78% more than fried egg.
- Vitaminium B6: Brie - 22% more than fried egg.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Brie - 22% more than fried egg.
- Vitaminium E: fried egg - 446% more than Brie.
- Vitaminium K: fried egg - 200% more than Brie.
Brie or fried egg - where is more minerals?
Compares of Brie
- Blue Cheese vs Brie
- Brie vs Camembert
- Brie vs White Cheese
- Brie vs Cottage Cheese
- Brie vs White Cheese (Lowfat)
- Brie vs Edam Cheese
Compares of fried egg
- Calories from Brie
- Calories of Mayonnaise
- Calories in Pork sausage
- Coconut milk calories per 100g
- Squid carbs per 100g
- Agave syrup protein per 100g
- Zebra cakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does cucumber sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of ricotta cheese
- Calories in whole ricotta cheese
- Calories for one, two or more ricotta cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of ricotta cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of ricotta cheese
- How much protein in kalamata olives?