Brie vs Feta Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Brie
At first glance, you can see that in Brie is more calories than in feta cheese.
Brie has 334 kcal per 100g and feta cheese 265 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 26%.
In Brie and in feta cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare Brie with feta cheese in details.
Fact 2: Brie And Feta cheese Nutrition Difference
Feta cheese vs Brie: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Brie||Feta cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.45 g||3.88 g|
|Fat||27.68 g||21.49 g|
|Protein||20.75 g||14.21 g|
|Water||48.42 g||55.22 g|
|Calcium||184 mg||493 mg|
|Iron||0.5 mg||0.65 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||19 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||62 mg|
|Sodium||629 mg||1139 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.154 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.52 mg||0.844 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.38 mg||0.991 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.235 mg||0.424 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.065 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||0.18 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in Brie
It is aslo easy to see see that in Brie is more protein than in feta cheese.
There is 14.21g per 100g of feta cheese and 20.75g per 100g of Brie so using simple math we can see that difference is about 46%.
Less carbohydrates in Brie
In Brie is less carbohydrates than in feta cheese.
There is 3.88g/100g of carbohydrates in feta cheese and 0.45g/100g in Brie so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 762%.
More fat in Brie
In Brie is more fats than in feta cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 21.49g/100g of fats in feta cheese and 27.68g/100g in Brie. In this case difference is about 29%.
- Carbohydrates0.45 g
- Fat27.68 g
- Protein20.75 g
- Water48.42 g
100g | ounce | slice | small cylinder | medium cylinder | large cylinder
- 1% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: feta cheese vs Brie
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): feta cheese 120% more than Brie
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): feta cheese 62% more than Brie
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): feta cheese 161% more than Brie
- Vitaminium B6: feta cheese 80% more than Brie
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Brie 103% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium E: Brie 33% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium K: feta cheese 0% more than Brie
Minerals: Brie vs feta cheese
Compares of Brie
- Brie vs Blue Cheese
- Brie vs Camembert
- Brie vs Cottage Cheese
- Brie vs Edam Cheese
- Brie vs Feta Cheese
- Brie vs Gouda Cheese
- see all compares of Brie
Compares of feta cheese
- Calories from Brie
- Calories of Mayonnaise
- Calories in Wiener (hot dog)
- Coconut water calories per 100g
- Salmon carbs per 100g
- Nutella protein per 100g
- Paratha fat per 100g
- How many calories does ham steak have?
- Calories in a half of chicken shawarma
- Calories in whole chicken shawarma
- Calories for one, two or more chicken shawarma
- How much protein in chobani yogurt nonfat?