Brie vs Camembert: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Brie vs camembert - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in Brie is more calories than in camembert.
Brie has 334 kcal per 100g and camembert 300 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10 %.
In Brie and in camembert most calories came from fat.
Brie or camembert - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: Brie - 10% more than camembert.
- Carbohydrates: camembert - 2% more than Brie.
- Fat: Brie - 12% more than camembert.
- Protein: Brie - 5% more than camembert.
- Water: camembert - 7% more than Brie.
Brie vs camembert: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||0.45 g||0.46 g|
|Fat||27.68 g||24.26 g|
|Protein||20.75 g||19.8 g|
|Water||48.42 g||51.8 g|
|Calcium||184 mg||388 mg|
|Iron||0.5 mg||0.33 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||2 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||187 mg|
|Sodium||629 mg||842 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.52 mg||0.488 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.38 mg||0.63 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.235 mg||0.227 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.065 mg||0.062 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in Brie is more protein than in camembert.
There is 19.8g per 100g of camembert and 20.75g per 100g of Brie so using simple math we can see that difference is about 5 %.
Where is more carbs?
In Brie is less carbohydrates than in camembert.
There is 0.46g/100g of carbohydrates in camembert and 0.45g/100g in Brie so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2 %.
Where is more fats?
In Brie is more fats than in camembert.
Tables below show us that there is 24.26g/100g of fats in camembert and 27.68g/100g in Brie. In this case difference is about 12 %.
See tables below to compare Brie with camembert in details.
- Carbohydrates0.45 g
- Fat27.68 g
- Protein20.75 g
- Water48.42 g
100g | ounce | slice | small cylinder | medium cylinder | large cylinder
- 1% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Brie or camembert - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Brie - 60% more than camembert.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Brie - 6% more than camembert.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): camembert - 66% more than Brie.
- Vitaminium B6: Brie - 3% more than camembert.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Brie - 5% more than camembert.
- Vitaminium E: Brie - 13% more than camembert.
- Vitaminium K: camembert - 0% more than Brie.
Brie or camembert - where is more minerals?
Compares of Brie
- Blue Cheese vs Brie
- Brie vs Camembert
- Brie vs White Cheese
- Brie vs Cottage Cheese
- Brie vs White Cheese (Lowfat)
- Brie vs Edam Cheese
Compares of camembert
- Calories from Brie
- Calories of Mayonnaise
- Calories in Pork sausage
- Coconut milk calories per 100g
- Squid carbs per 100g
- Agave syrup protein per 100g
- Zebra cakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does cucumber sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of ricotta cheese
- Calories in whole ricotta cheese
- Calories for one, two or more ricotta cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of ricotta cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of ricotta cheese
- How much protein in kalamata olives?