Brie vs Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Brie
At first glance, you can see that in Brie is much less calories than in butter.
Brie has 334 kcal per 100g and butter 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 115%.
In Brie and in butter most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare Brie with butter in details.
Fact 2: Brie And Butter Nutrition Difference
Butter vs Brie: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||0.45 g||0.06 g|
|Fat||27.68 g||81.11 g|
|Protein||20.75 g||0.85 g|
|Water||48.42 g||16.17 g|
|Calcium||184 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||0.5 mg||0.02 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||24 mg|
|Sodium||629 mg||11 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.52 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.38 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.235 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.065 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||2.32 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.007 mg|
More protein in Brie
It is aslo easy to see see that in Brie is more protein than in butter.
There is 0.85g per 100g of butter and 20.75g per 100g of Brie so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2341%.
More carbohydrates in Brie
In Brie is more carbohydrates than in butter.
There is 0.06g/100g of carbohydrates in butter and 0.45g/100g in Brie so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 650%.
Less fat in Brie
In Brie is less fats than in butter.
The tables above show us that there is 81.11g/100g of fats in butter and 27.68g/100g in Brie. In this case difference is about 193%.
- Carbohydrates0.45 g
- Fat27.68 g
- Protein20.75 g
- Water48.42 g
100g | ounce | slice | small cylinder | medium cylinder | large cylinder
- 1% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Vitamins: butter vs Brie
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Brie 1300% more than butter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Brie 1429% more than butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Brie 805% more than butter
- Vitaminium B6: Brie 7733% more than butter
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Brie 2067% more than butter
- Vitaminium E: butter 867% more than Brie
- Vitaminium K: butter 250% more than Brie
Minerals: Brie vs butter
Compares of Brie
- Brie vs Blue Cheese
- Brie vs Camembert
- Brie vs Cottage Cheese
- Brie vs Edam Cheese
- Brie vs Feta Cheese
- Brie vs Gouda Cheese
- see all compares of Brie
Compares of butter
- Calories from Brie
- Calories of Mayonnaise
- Calories in Wiener (hot dog)
- Coconut water calories per 100g
- Salmon carbs per 100g
- Nutella protein per 100g
- Paratha fat per 100g
- How many calories does ham steak have?
- Calories in a half of chicken shawarma
- Calories in whole chicken shawarma
- Calories for one, two or more chicken shawarma
- How much protein in chobani yogurt nonfat?