Breadsticks vs Popcorn: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Breadsticks
At first glance, you can see that in breadsticks is just a little more calories than in popcorn.
Breadsticks has 412 kcal per 100g and popcorn 387 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 6%.
In breadsticks and in popcorn most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare breadsticks with popcorn in details.
Fact 2: Breadsticks And Popcorn Nutrition Difference
Popcorn vs Breadsticks: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||68.4 g||77.78 g|
|Fat||9.5 g||4.54 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14.5 g|
|Protein||12 g||12.94 g|
|Water||6.1 g||3.32 g|
|Calcium||22 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||4.28 mg||3.19 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||144 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.2 mg||1.2 mg|
|Potassium||124 mg||329 mg|
|Sodium||713 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||2.2 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.589 mg||0.104 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.553 mg||0.083 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.281 mg||2.308 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.073 mg||0.157 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.255 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.01 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.001 mg|
Less protein in breadsticks
It is aslo easy to see see that in breadsticks is less protein than in popcorn.
There is 12.94g per 100g of popcorn and 12g per 100g of breadsticks so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8%.
Less carbohydrates in breadsticks
In breadsticks is less carbohydrates than in popcorn.
There is 77.78g/100g of carbohydrates in popcorn and 68.4g/100g in breadsticks so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 14%.
More fat in breadsticks
In breadsticks is more fats than in popcorn.
The tables above show us that there is 4.54g/100g of fats in popcorn and 9.5g/100g in breadsticks. In this case difference is about 109%.
- Carbohydrates68.4 g
- Fat9.5 g
- Dietary fiber3 g
- Protein12 g
- Water6.1 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | glass
- 67% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 21% FAT
Vitamins: popcorn vs breadsticks
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): breadsticks 466% more than popcorn
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): breadsticks 566% more than popcorn
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): breadsticks 129% more than popcorn
- Vitaminium B6: popcorn 115% more than breadsticks
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): breadsticks 723% more than popcorn
- Vitaminium E: breadsticks 248% more than popcorn
- Vitaminium K: breadsticks 100% more than popcorn
Minerals: breadsticks vs popcorn
- Calcium: breadsticks 214% more than popcorn
- Iron: breadsticks 34% more than popcorn
- Magnessium: popcorn 350% more than breadsticks
- Phosphorus: breadsticks 83% more than popcorn
- Potassium: popcorn 165% more than breadsticks
- Sodium: breadsticks 8813% more than popcorn
- Zink: breadsticks 83% more than popcorn
Compares of breadsticks
- Breadsticks vs Potato Chips
- Breadsticks vs Fries
- Breadsticks vs Nachos
- Breadsticks vs Popcorn
- see all compares of breadsticks
Compares of popcorn
- Calories from Breadsticks
- Calories of Mutton
- Calories in Burger (Burger King)
- Parboiled rice calories per 100g
- Sour cream 18% fat carbs per 100g
- Turkey frankfurters protein per 100g
- Lard fat per 100g
- How many calories does shark meat have?
- Calories in a half of Fritos
- Calories in whole Fritos
- Calories for one, two or more Fritos
- How much protein in no bake cookie?
- Mortadella vs Pastrami nutrition
- Mortadella vs Smoked Bacon calories
- Mortadella vs Smoked Ham protein
- Mortadella vs Turkey Ham sugar
- Pastrami vs Pork Sausage vitamins
- Pastrami vs Smoked Bacon dietary fiber
- Pastrami vs Smoked Ham vitaminium C
- Pastrami vs Turkey Ham magnessium
- Pork Sausage vs Smoked Ham potassium