Brazil Nuts vs Walnuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Brazil nuts vs walnuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in brazil nuts is just a little more calories than in walnuts.
Brazil nuts has 659 kcal per 100g and walnuts 654 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1 %.
In brazil nuts and in walnuts most calories came from fat.
brazil nuts or walnuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: brazil nuts - 1% more than walnuts.
- Carbohydrates: walnuts - 17% more than brazil nuts.
- Fat: brazil nuts - 3% more than walnuts.
- Dietary fiber: brazil nuts - 11% more than walnuts.
- Protein: walnuts - 6% more than brazil nuts.
Brazil nuts vs walnuts: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Brazil nuts||Walnuts|
|Carbohydrates||11.74 g||13.71 g|
|Fat||67.1 g||65.21 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.5 g||6.7 g|
|Protein||14.32 g||15.23 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||98 mg|
|Iron||2.43 mg||2.9 mg|
|Magnessium||376 mg||158 mg|
|Phosphorus||725 mg||346 mg|
|Potassium||597 mg||441 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||4.06 mg||3.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.617 mg||0.341 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.035 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.295 mg||1.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.184 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.537 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||98 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.7 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||7.87 mg||20.83 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in brazil nuts is less protein than in walnuts.
There is 15.23g per 100g of walnuts and 14.32g per 100g of brazil nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 6 %.
Where is more carbs?
In brazil nuts is less carbohydrates than in walnuts.
There is 13.71g/100g of carbohydrates in walnuts and 11.74g/100g in brazil nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 17 %.
Where is more fats?
In brazil nuts is more fats than in walnuts.
Tables below show us that there is 65.21g/100g of fats in walnuts and 67.1g/100g in brazil nuts. In this case difference is about 3 %.
See tables below to compare brazil nuts with walnuts in details.
- Carbohydrates11.74 g
- Fat67.1 g
- Dietary fiber7.5 g
- Protein14.32 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 85% FAT
brazil nuts or walnuts - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): brazil nuts - 45% more than walnuts.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): walnuts - 329% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): walnuts - 281% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B5: walnuts - 210% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B6: walnuts - 432% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): walnuts - 345% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium C: walnuts - 86% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium E: walnuts - 165% more than brazil nuts.
brazil nuts or walnuts - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: brazil nuts - 39% more than walnuts.
- Iron: walnuts - 19% more than brazil nuts.
- Magnessium: brazil nuts - 58% more than walnuts.
- Phosphorus: brazil nuts - 52% more than walnuts.
- Potassium: brazil nuts - 26% more than walnuts.
- Sodium: walnuts - 0% more than brazil nuts.
- Zink: brazil nuts - 24% more than walnuts.
Compares of brazil nuts
- Almonds vs Brazil Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Coconut
- Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts
Compares of walnuts
- Calories from Brazil nuts
- Calories of Cashew nuts
- Calories in Chestnuts
- Chia seeds calories per 100g
- Coconut carbs per 100g
- Linseed protein per 100g
- Hazelnuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do macadamia nuts have?
- Calories in a half of pecan
- Calories in whole pecan
- Calories for one, two or more pecans
- Calories in handful of pecans
- How much protein in Pine nuts?
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts nutrition
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut calories
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts protein
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts sugar
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts vitamins
- Cashew Nuts vs Pecan dietary fiber
- Cashew Nuts vs Pine Nuts vitaminium C
- Cashew Nuts vs Pistachios magnessium
- Cashew Nuts vs Walnuts potassium