Brazil Nuts vs Pecan: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Brazil nuts
At first glance, you can see that in brazil nuts is just a little less calories than in pecan.
Brazil nuts has 659 kcal per 100g and pecan 691 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 5%.
In brazil nuts and in pecan most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare brazil nuts with pecan in details.
Fact 2: Brazil nuts And Pecan Nutrition Difference
Pecan vs Brazil nuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Brazil nuts||Pecan|
|Carbohydrates||11.74 g||13.86 g|
|Fat||67.1 g||71.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.5 g||9.6 g|
|Protein||14.32 g||9.17 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||70 mg|
|Iron||2.43 mg||2.53 mg|
|Magnessium||376 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||725 mg||277 mg|
|Potassium||597 mg||410 mg|
|Zink||4.06 mg||4.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.617 mg||0.66 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.035 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.295 mg||1.167 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.184 mg||0.863 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.7 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||7.87 mg||24.44 mg|
More protein in brazil nuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in brazil nuts is more protein than in pecan.
There is 9.17g per 100g of pecan and 14.32g per 100g of brazil nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 56%.
Less carbohydrates in brazil nuts
In brazil nuts is less carbohydrates than in pecan.
There is 13.86g/100g of carbohydrates in pecan and 11.74g/100g in brazil nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 18%.
Less fat in brazil nuts
In brazil nuts is less fats than in pecan.
The tables above show us that there is 71.9g/100g of fats in pecan and 67.1g/100g in brazil nuts. In this case difference is about 7%.
- Carbohydrates11.74 g
- Fat67.1 g
- Dietary fiber7.5 g
- Protein14.32 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 85% FAT
Vitamins: pecan vs brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pecan 7% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pecan 271% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pecan 296% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B5: pecan 369% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B6: pecan 108% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pecan 0% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium C: pecan 57% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium E: pecan 211% more than brazil nuts
Minerals: brazil nuts vs pecan
Compares of brazil nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Almonds
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Coconut
- Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of brazil nuts
Compares of pecan
- Calories from Brazil nuts
- Calories of Cashew nuts
- Calories in Chestnuts
- Chia seeds calories per 100g
- Coconut carbs per 100g
- Linseed protein per 100g
- Hazelnuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do macadamia nuts have?
- Calories in a half of pecan
- Calories in whole pecan
- Calories for one, two or more pecans
- Calories in handful of pecans
- How much protein in Pine nuts?
- Brazil Nuts vs Pine Nuts nutrition
- Brazil Nuts vs Walnuts calories
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts protein
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut sugar
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts vitamins
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts dietary fiber
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts vitaminium C
- Cashew Nuts vs Pecan magnessium
- Cashew Nuts vs Pine Nuts potassium