Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Brazil nuts
At first glance, you can see that in brazil nuts is more calories than in peanuts.
Brazil nuts has 659 kcal per 100g and peanuts 567 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 16%.
In brazil nuts and in peanuts most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare brazil nuts with peanuts in details.
Fact 2: Brazil nuts And Peanuts Nutrition Difference
Peanuts vs Brazil nuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Brazil nuts||Peanuts|
|Carbohydrates||11.74 g||16.13 g|
|Fat||67.1 g||49.24 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.5 g||8.5 g|
|Protein||14.32 g||25.8 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||92 mg|
|Iron||2.43 mg||4.58 mg|
|Magnessium||376 mg||168 mg|
|Phosphorus||725 mg||76 mg|
|Potassium||597 mg||705 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||18 mg|
|Zink||4.06 mg||3.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.617 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.035 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.295 mg||12.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.184 mg||1.767 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.348 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||240 mg|
|Vitaminium E||7.87 mg||8.33 mg|
Less protein in brazil nuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in brazil nuts is less protein than in peanuts.
There is 25.8g per 100g of peanuts and 14.32g per 100g of brazil nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 80%.
Less carbohydrates in brazil nuts
In brazil nuts is less carbohydrates than in peanuts.
There is 16.13g/100g of carbohydrates in peanuts and 11.74g/100g in brazil nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 37%.
More fat in brazil nuts
In brazil nuts is more fats than in peanuts.
The tables above show us that there is 49.24g/100g of fats in peanuts and 67.1g/100g in brazil nuts. In this case difference is about 36%.
- Carbohydrates11.74 g
- Fat67.1 g
- Dietary fiber7.5 g
- Protein14.32 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 85% FAT
Vitamins: peanuts vs brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanuts 4% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peanuts 286% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts 3990% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B5: peanuts 860% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B6: peanuts 245% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts 991% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium E: peanuts 6% more than brazil nuts
Minerals: brazil nuts vs peanuts
Compares of brazil nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Almonds
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Coconut
- Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of brazil nuts
Compares of peanuts
- Calories from Brazil nuts
- Calories of Cashew nuts
- Calories in Chestnuts
- Chia seeds calories per 100g
- Coconut carbs per 100g
- Linseed protein per 100g
- Hazelnuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do macadamia nuts have?
- Calories in a half of pecan
- Calories in whole pecan
- Calories for one, two or more pecans
- Calories in handful of pecans
- How much protein in Pine nuts?