Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Brazil nuts
At first glance, you can see that in brazil nuts is just a little less calories than in macadamia nuts.
Brazil nuts has 659 kcal per 100g and macadamia nuts 718 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 9%.
In brazil nuts and in macadamia nuts most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare brazil nuts with macadamia nuts in details.
Fact 2: Brazil nuts And Macadamia nuts Nutrition Difference
Macadamia nuts vs Brazil nuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Brazil nuts||Macadamia nuts|
|Carbohydrates||11.74 g||13.82 g|
|Fat||67.1 g||75.77 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.5 g||8.6 g|
|Protein||14.32 g||7.91 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||85 mg|
|Iron||2.43 mg||3.69 mg|
|Magnessium||376 mg||130 mg|
|Phosphorus||725 mg||188 mg|
|Potassium||597 mg||368 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||5 mg|
|Zink||4.06 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.617 mg||1.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.035 mg||0.162 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.295 mg||2.473 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.184 mg||0.758 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.275 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||11 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.7 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||7.87 mg||0.24 mg|
More protein in brazil nuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in brazil nuts is more protein than in macadamia nuts.
There is 7.91g per 100g of macadamia nuts and 14.32g per 100g of brazil nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 81%.
Less carbohydrates in brazil nuts
In brazil nuts is less carbohydrates than in macadamia nuts.
There is 13.82g/100g of carbohydrates in macadamia nuts and 11.74g/100g in brazil nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 18%.
Less fat in brazil nuts
In brazil nuts is less fats than in macadamia nuts.
The tables above show us that there is 75.77g/100g of fats in macadamia nuts and 67.1g/100g in brazil nuts. In this case difference is about 13%.
- Carbohydrates11.74 g
- Fat67.1 g
- Dietary fiber7.5 g
- Protein14.32 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 85% FAT
Vitamins: macadamia nuts vs brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): macadamia nuts 94% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): macadamia nuts 363% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): macadamia nuts 738% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B5: macadamia nuts 312% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B6: macadamia nuts 172% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): brazil nuts 100% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium C: macadamia nuts 71% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium E: brazil nuts 3179% more than macadamia nuts
Minerals: brazil nuts vs macadamia nuts
- Calcium: brazil nuts 88% more than macadamia nuts
- Iron: macadamia nuts 52% more than brazil nuts
- Magnessium: brazil nuts 189% more than macadamia nuts
- Phosphorus: brazil nuts 286% more than macadamia nuts
- Potassium: brazil nuts 62% more than macadamia nuts
- Sodium: macadamia nuts 150% more than brazil nuts
- Zink: brazil nuts 212% more than macadamia nuts
Compares of brazil nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Almonds
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Coconut
- Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of brazil nuts
Compares of macadamia nuts
- Calories from Brazil nuts
- Calories of Cashew nuts
- Calories in Chestnuts
- Chia seeds calories per 100g
- Coconut carbs per 100g
- Linseed protein per 100g
- Hazelnuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do macadamia nuts have?
- Calories in a half of pecan
- Calories in whole pecan
- Calories for one, two or more pecans
- Calories in handful of pecans
- How much protein in Pine nuts?