Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Brazil nuts vs hazelnuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in brazil nuts is just a little more calories than in hazelnuts.
Brazil nuts has 659 kcal per 100g and hazelnuts 628 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 5 %.
In brazil nuts and in hazelnuts most calories came from fat.
brazil nuts or hazelnuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: brazil nuts - 5% more than hazelnuts.
- Carbohydrates: hazelnuts - 42% more than brazil nuts.
- Fat: brazil nuts - 9% more than hazelnuts.
- Dietary fiber: hazelnuts - 29% more than brazil nuts.
- Protein: hazelnuts - 4% more than brazil nuts.
Brazil nuts vs hazelnuts: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Brazil nuts||Hazelnuts|
|Carbohydrates||11.74 g||16.7 g|
|Fat||67.1 g||60.75 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.5 g||9.7 g|
|Protein||14.32 g||14.95 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||114 mg|
|Iron||2.43 mg||4.7 mg|
|Magnessium||376 mg||163 mg|
|Phosphorus||725 mg||290 mg|
|Potassium||597 mg||680 mg|
|Zink||4.06 mg||2.45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.617 mg||0.643 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.035 mg||0.113 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.295 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.184 mg||0.918 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.563 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||113 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.7 mg||6.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||7.87 mg||15 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in brazil nuts is less protein than in hazelnuts.
There is 14.95g per 100g of hazelnuts and 14.32g per 100g of brazil nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 4 %.
Where is more carbs?
In brazil nuts is less carbohydrates than in hazelnuts.
There is 16.7g/100g of carbohydrates in hazelnuts and 11.74g/100g in brazil nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 42 %.
Where is more fats?
In brazil nuts is more fats than in hazelnuts.
Tables below show us that there is 60.75g/100g of fats in hazelnuts and 67.1g/100g in brazil nuts. In this case difference is about 9 %.
See tables below to compare brazil nuts with hazelnuts in details.
- Carbohydrates11.74 g
- Fat67.1 g
- Dietary fiber7.5 g
- Protein14.32 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 85% FAT
brazil nuts or hazelnuts - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): hazelnuts - 4% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): hazelnuts - 223% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): hazelnuts - 510% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B5: hazelnuts - 399% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B6: hazelnuts - 457% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): hazelnuts - 414% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium C: hazelnuts - 800% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium E: hazelnuts - 91% more than brazil nuts.
brazil nuts or hazelnuts - where is more minerals?
Compares of brazil nuts
- Almonds vs Brazil Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Coconut
- Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts
Compares of hazelnuts
- Calories from Brazil nuts
- Calories of Cashew nuts
- Calories in Chestnuts
- Chia seeds calories per 100g
- Coconut carbs per 100g
- Linseed protein per 100g
- Hazelnuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do macadamia nuts have?
- Calories in a half of pecan
- Calories in whole pecan
- Calories for one, two or more pecans
- Calories in handful of pecans
- How much protein in Pine nuts?
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts nutrition
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts calories
- Brazil Nuts vs Pecan protein
- Brazil Nuts vs Pine Nuts sugar
- Brazil Nuts vs Walnuts vitamins
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts dietary fiber
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut vitaminium C
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts magnessium
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts potassium