Brazil Nuts vs Coconut: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Brazil nuts
At first glance, you can see that in brazil nuts is much more calories than in coconut.
Brazil nuts has 659 kcal per 100g and coconut 354 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 86%.
In brazil nuts and in coconut most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare brazil nuts with coconut in details.
Fact 2: Brazil nuts And Coconut Nutrition Difference
Coconut vs Brazil nuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Brazil nuts||Coconut|
|Carbohydrates||11.74 g||15.23 g|
|Fat||67.1 g||33.49 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.5 g||9 g|
|Protein||14.32 g||3.3 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||14 mg|
|Iron||2.43 mg||2.43 mg|
|Magnessium||376 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||725 mg||113 mg|
|Potassium||597 mg||356 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||20 mg|
|Zink||4.06 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.617 mg||0.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.035 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.295 mg||0.54 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.184 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.054 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||26 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.7 mg||3.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||7.87 mg||0.24 mg|
More protein in brazil nuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in brazil nuts is more protein than in coconut.
There is 3.3g per 100g of coconut and 14.32g per 100g of brazil nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 334%.
Less carbohydrates in brazil nuts
In brazil nuts is less carbohydrates than in coconut.
There is 15.23g/100g of carbohydrates in coconut and 11.74g/100g in brazil nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 30%.
More fat in brazil nuts
In brazil nuts is more fats than in coconut.
The tables above show us that there is 33.49g/100g of fats in coconut and 67.1g/100g in brazil nuts. In this case difference is about 100%.
- Carbohydrates11.74 g
- Fat67.1 g
- Dietary fiber7.5 g
- Protein14.32 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 85% FAT
Vitamins: coconut vs brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): brazil nuts 835% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): brazil nuts 75% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): coconut 83% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B5: coconut 63% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium B6: brazil nuts 87% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): coconut 18% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium C: coconut 371% more than brazil nuts
- Vitaminium E: brazil nuts 3179% more than coconut
Minerals: brazil nuts vs coconut
- Calcium: brazil nuts 1043% more than coconut
- Iron: coconut 0% more than brazil nuts
- Magnessium: brazil nuts 1075% more than coconut
- Phosphorus: brazil nuts 542% more than coconut
- Potassium: brazil nuts 68% more than coconut
- Sodium: coconut 900% more than brazil nuts
- Zink: brazil nuts 269% more than coconut
Compares of brazil nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Almonds
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Coconut
- Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of brazil nuts
Compares of coconut
- Calories from Brazil nuts
- Calories of Cashew nuts
- Calories in Chestnuts
- Chia seeds calories per 100g
- Coconut carbs per 100g
- Linseed protein per 100g
- Hazelnuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do macadamia nuts have?
- Calories in a half of pecan
- Calories in whole pecan
- Calories for one, two or more pecans
- Calories in handful of pecans
- How much protein in Pine nuts?
- Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts nutrition
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts calories
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts protein
- Brazil Nuts vs Pecan sugar
- Brazil Nuts vs Pine Nuts vitamins
- Brazil Nuts vs Walnuts dietary fiber
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts vitaminium C
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut magnessium
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts potassium