Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Brazil nuts vs chestnuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in brazil nuts is much more calories than in chestnuts.
Brazil nuts has 659 kcal per 100g and chestnuts 213 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 68 %.
In brazil nuts and in chestnuts most calories came from fat.
brazil nuts or chestnuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: brazil nuts - 68% more than chestnuts.
- Carbohydrates: chestnuts - 288% more than brazil nuts.
- Fat: brazil nuts - 97% more than chestnuts.
- Dietary fiber: chestnuts - 8% more than brazil nuts.
- Protein: brazil nuts - 83% more than chestnuts.
Brazil nuts vs chestnuts: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Brazil nuts||Chestnuts|
|Carbohydrates||11.74 g||45.54 g|
|Fat||67.1 g||2.26 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.5 g||8.1 g|
|Protein||14.32 g||2.42 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||27 mg|
|Iron||2.43 mg||1.01 mg|
|Magnessium||376 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||725 mg||93 mg|
|Potassium||597 mg||518 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||4.06 mg||0.52 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.617 mg||0.238 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.035 mg||0.168 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.295 mg||1.179 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.184 mg||0.509 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.376 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||62 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.7 mg||43 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in brazil nuts is more protein than in chestnuts.
There is 2.42g per 100g of chestnuts and 14.32g per 100g of brazil nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 83 %.
Where is more carbs?
In brazil nuts is less carbohydrates than in chestnuts.
There is 45.54g/100g of carbohydrates in chestnuts and 11.74g/100g in brazil nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 288 %.
Where is more fats?
In brazil nuts is more fats than in chestnuts.
Tables below show us that there is 2.26g/100g of fats in chestnuts and 67.1g/100g in brazil nuts. In this case difference is about 97 %.
See tables below to compare brazil nuts with chestnuts in details.
- Carbohydrates11.74 g
- Fat67.1 g
- Dietary fiber7.5 g
- Protein14.32 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 7% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 85% FAT
brazil nuts or chestnuts - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): brazil nuts - 61% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): chestnuts - 380% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chestnuts - 300% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B5: chestnuts - 177% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B6: chestnuts - 272% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): chestnuts - 182% more than brazil nuts.
- Vitaminium C: chestnuts - 6043% more than brazil nuts.
brazil nuts or chestnuts - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: brazil nuts - 83% more than chestnuts.
- Iron: brazil nuts - 58% more than chestnuts.
- Magnessium: brazil nuts - 91% more than chestnuts.
- Phosphorus: brazil nuts - 87% more than chestnuts.
- Potassium: brazil nuts - 13% more than chestnuts.
- Sodium: chestnuts - 50% more than brazil nuts.
- Zink: brazil nuts - 87% more than chestnuts.
Compares of brazil nuts
- Almonds vs Brazil Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Coconut
- Brazil Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Peanuts
Compares of chestnuts
- Calories from Brazil nuts
- Calories of Cashew nuts
- Calories in Chestnuts
- Chia seeds calories per 100g
- Coconut carbs per 100g
- Linseed protein per 100g
- Hazelnuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do macadamia nuts have?
- Calories in a half of pecan
- Calories in whole pecan
- Calories for one, two or more pecans
- Calories in handful of pecans
- How much protein in Pine nuts?