Bratwurst vs Italian Sausage: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Bratwurst
At first glance, you can see that in bratwurst is just a little less calories than in italian sausage.
Bratwurst has 333 kcal per 100g and italian sausage 344 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3%.
In bratwurst and in italian sausage most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare bratwurst with italian sausage in details.
Fact 2: Bratwurst And Italian sausage Nutrition Difference
Italian sausage vs Bratwurst: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Bratwurst||Italian sausage|
|Carbohydrates||2.85 g||4.27 g|
|Fat||29.18 g||27.31 g|
|Protein||13.72 g||19.12 g|
|Water||51.45 g||47.13 g|
|Calcium||28 mg||21 mg|
|Iron||0.53 mg||1.43 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||18 mg|
|Potassium||348 mg||304 mg|
|Sodium||846 mg||743 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.459 mg||0.623 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.307 mg||0.233 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.795 mg||4.165 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.327 mg||0.33 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.003 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.26 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.003 mg||0.003 mg|
Less protein in bratwurst
It is aslo easy to see see that in bratwurst is less protein than in italian sausage.
There is 19.12g per 100g of italian sausage and 13.72g per 100g of bratwurst so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39%.
Less carbohydrates in bratwurst
In bratwurst is less carbohydrates than in italian sausage.
There is 4.27g/100g of carbohydrates in italian sausage and 2.85g/100g in bratwurst so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 50%.
More fat in bratwurst
In bratwurst is more fats than in italian sausage.
The tables above show us that there is 27.31g/100g of fats in italian sausage and 29.18g/100g in bratwurst. In this case difference is about 7%.
- Carbohydrates2.85 g
- Fat29.18 g
- Protein13.72 g
- Water51.45 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | 1 link
- 3% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 80% FAT
Vitamins: italian sausage vs bratwurst
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): italian sausage 36% more than bratwurst
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): bratwurst 32% more than italian sausage
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): bratwurst 15% more than italian sausage
- Vitaminium B6: italian sausage 1% more than bratwurst
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): italian sausage 67% more than bratwurst
- Vitaminium E: bratwurst 4% more than italian sausage
- Vitaminium K: italian sausage 0% more than bratwurst
Minerals: bratwurst vs italian sausage
Compares of bratwurst
- Bratwurst vs Polish Sausage
- Bratwurst vs Kielbasa
- Bratwurst vs Hot Dog with No Bun
- Bratwurst vs Italian Sausage
- Bratwurst vs Frankfurter
- Bratwurst vs Chorizo
- see all compares of bratwurst
Compares of italian sausage
- see all compares of italian sausage
- Calories from Bratwurst
- Calories of Quesadilla with vegetables
- Calories in American cheese
- Coleslaw by KFC calories per 100g
- Taco Bell Taco carbs per 100g
- Ribeye steak protein per 100g
- Bud Light fat per 100g
- How many calories does cooked cauliflower have?
- Calories in a half of boiled beef
- Calories in whole boiled beef
- Calories for one, two or more boiled beef
- How much protein in frozen peach ?