Bratwurst vs Frankfurters: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Bratwurst
At first glance, you can see that in bratwurst is just a little more calories than in frankfurter.
Bratwurst has 333 kcal per 100g and frankfurter 315 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 6%.
In bratwurst and in frankfurter most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare bratwurst with frankfurter in details.
Fact 2: Bratwurst And Frankfurter Nutrition Difference
Frankfurter vs Bratwurst: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||2.85 g||2.97 g|
|Fat||29.18 g||28.1 g|
|Protein||13.72 g||11.69 g|
|Water||51.45 g||54.47 g|
|Calcium||28 mg||14 mg|
|Iron||0.53 mg||1.12 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||348 mg||364 mg|
|Sodium||846 mg||865 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.459 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.307 mg||0.151 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.795 mg||2.218 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.327 mg||0.127 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.26 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.003 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in bratwurst
It is aslo easy to see see that in bratwurst is more protein than in frankfurter.
There is 11.69g per 100g of frankfurter and 13.72g per 100g of bratwurst so using simple math we can see that difference is about 17%.
Less carbohydrates in bratwurst
In bratwurst is less carbohydrates than in frankfurter.
There is 2.97g/100g of carbohydrates in frankfurter and 2.85g/100g in bratwurst so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4%.
More fat in bratwurst
In bratwurst is more fats than in frankfurter.
The tables above show us that there is 28.1g/100g of fats in frankfurter and 29.18g/100g in bratwurst. In this case difference is about 4%.
- Carbohydrates2.85 g
- Fat29.18 g
- Protein13.72 g
- Water51.45 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | 1 link
- 3% CARBS.
- 17% PROTEIN
- 80% FAT
Vitamins: frankfurter vs bratwurst
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): bratwurst 1334% more than frankfurter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): bratwurst 103% more than frankfurter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): bratwurst 116% more than frankfurter
- Vitaminium B6: bratwurst 157% more than frankfurter
- Vitaminium E: frankfurter 92% more than bratwurst
- Vitaminium K: bratwurst 50% more than frankfurter
Minerals: bratwurst vs frankfurter
Compares of bratwurst
- Bratwurst vs Polish Sausage
- Bratwurst vs Kielbasa
- Bratwurst vs Hot Dog with No Bun
- Bratwurst vs Italian Sausage
- Bratwurst vs Frankfurter
- Bratwurst vs Chorizo
- see all compares of bratwurst
Compares of frankfurter
- see all compares of frankfurter
- Calories from Bratwurst
- Calories of Quesadilla with vegetables
- Calories in American cheese
- Coleslaw by KFC calories per 100g
- Taco Bell Taco carbs per 100g
- Bagel with cheese and bacon protein per 100g
- Boiled potato fat per 100g
- How many calories does fried chicken liver have?
- Calories in a half of dried apple
- Calories in whole dried apple
- Calories for one, two or more dried apples
- Calories in handful of dried apples
- Calories in slice of dried apple
- How much protein in yellow rice?