Bok Choy Lettuce vs Lettuce: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Bok choy vs lettuce - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in bok choy is more calories than in lettuce.
Bok choy has 13 kcal per 100g and lettuce 15 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
In bok choy and in lettuce most calories came from carbs.
bok choy or lettuce - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: lettuce - 15% more than bok choy
- Carbohydrates: lettuce - 32% more than bok choy
- Fat: bok choy - 33% more than lettuce
- Dietary fiber: lettuce - 30% more than bok choy
- Protein: bok choy - 10% more than lettuce
Bok choy vs lettuce nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Bok choy lettuce||Lettuce|
|Carbohydrates||2.18 g||2.87 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||1.3 g|
|Protein||1.5 g||1.36 g|
|Calcium||105 mg||36 mg|
|Iron||0.8 mg||0.86 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||13 mg|
|Phosphorus||37 mg||29 mg|
|Potassium||252 mg||194 mg|
|Sodium||65 mg||28 mg|
|Zink||0.19 mg||0.18 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.5 mg||0.375 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.088 mg||0.134 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.194 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||66 mg||38 mg|
|Vitaminium C||45 mg||9.2 mg|
|Vitaminium K||45.5 mg||126.3 mg|
|Beta karoten||2681 mg||4443 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in bok choy is more protein than in lettuce.
There is 1.36g per 100g of lettuce and 1.5g per 100g of bok choy so using simple math we can see that difference is about 10 %.
In bok choy is less carbohydrates than in lettuce.
There is 2.87g/100g of carbohydrates in lettuce and 2.18g/100g in bok choy so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 32 %.
In bok choy is more fats than in lettuce.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in lettuce and 0.2g/100g in bok choy. In this case difference is about 33 %.
See tables below to compare bok choy with lettuce in details.
- Carbohydrates2.18 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber1 g
- Protein1.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 53% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: lettuce vs bok choy
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lettuce 75% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): lettuce 14% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): bok choy 33% more than lettuce
- Vitaminium B5: lettuce 52% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B6: bok choy 116% more than lettuce
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): bok choy 74% more than lettuce
- Vitaminium C: bok choy 389% more than lettuce
- Vitaminium K: lettuce 178% more than bok choy
- Beta karoten: lettuce 66% more than bok choy
Minerals: bok choy vs lettuce
Compares of bok choy
- Bok Choy vs Artichoke
- Bok Choy vs Arugula
- Bok Choy vs Asparagus
- Bok Choy vs Pepper
- Bok Choy vs Broccoli
- Bok Choy vs Rapini
- see all compares of bok choy
Compares of lettuce
- Calories from Bok choy lettuce
- Calories of Calabash
- Calories in Broccoli
- Rapini calories per 100g
- Brussels sprouts carbs per 100g
- Butternut squash protein per 100g
- Cabbage fat per 100g
- How many calories does carrot have?
- Calories in a half of cauliflower
- Calories in whole cauliflower
- Calories for one, two or more cauliflowers
- How much protein in fodder cabbage?