Bok Choy Lettuce vs Leek: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Bok choy
At first glance, you can see that in bok choy is much less calories than in leek.
Bok choy has 13 kcal per 100g and leek 61 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 369 %.
In bok choy and in leek most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare bok choy with leek in details.
Fact 2: Bok choy And Leek Nutrition Difference
Leek vs Bok choy: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Bok choy lettuce||Leek|
|Carbohydrates||2.18 g||14.15 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||1.5 g||1.5 g|
|Calcium||105 mg||59 mg|
|Iron||0.8 mg||2.1 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||28 mg|
|Phosphorus||37 mg||35 mg|
|Potassium||252 mg||180 mg|
|Sodium||65 mg||20 mg|
|Zink||0.19 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.5 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.088 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.194 mg||0.233 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||66 mg||64 mg|
|Vitaminium C||45 mg||12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||45.5 mg||47 mg|
|Beta karoten||2681 mg||1000 mg|
The same amount of protein
It is aslo easy to see see that there is the same amount of protein in bok choy and leek - 1.5g/100g.
Less carbohydrates in bok choy
In bok choy is less carbohydrates than in leek.
There is 14.15g/100g of carbohydrates in leek and 2.18g/100g in bok choy so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 549 %.
Less fat in bok choy
In bok choy is less fats than in leek.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in leek and 0.2g/100g in bok choy. In this case difference is about 50 %.
- Carbohydrates2.18 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber1 g
- Protein1.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 53% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: leek vs bok choy
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): leek 50% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): bok choy 133% more than leek
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): bok choy 25% more than leek
- Vitaminium B5: leek 59% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B6: leek 20% more than bok choy
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): bok choy 3% more than leek
- Vitaminium C: bok choy 275% more than leek
- Vitaminium K: leek 3% more than bok choy
- Beta karoten: bok choy 168% more than leek
Minerals: bok choy vs leek
Compares of bok choy
- Bok Choy vs Artichoke
- Bok Choy vs Arugula
- Bok Choy vs Asparagus
- Bok Choy vs Pepper
- Bok Choy vs Broccoli
- Bok Choy vs Rapini
- see all compares of bok choy
Compares of leek
- Calories from Bok choy lettuce
- Calories of Calabash
- Calories in Broccoli
- Rapini calories per 100g
- Brussels sprouts carbs per 100g
- Butternut squash protein per 100g
- Cabbage fat per 100g
- How many calories does carrot have?
- Calories in a half of cauliflower
- Calories in whole cauliflower
- Calories for one, two or more cauliflowers
- How much protein in fodder cabbage?