Boiled Egg (Hard Or Soft) vs Sour Cream (No Fat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Boiled egg vs sour cream - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in boiled egg is much more calories than in sour cream.
Boiled egg has 155 kcal per 100g and sour cream 74 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 52 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in boiled egg cames from fat and in sour cream from protein.
boiled egg or sour cream - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: boiled egg - 52% more than sour cream.
- Carbohydrates: sour cream - 1293% more than boiled egg.
- Protein: boiled egg - 75% more than sour cream.
- Water: sour cream - 8% more than boiled egg.
Boiled egg vs sour cream: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Boiled egg (hard or soft)||Sour cream (no fat)|
|Carbohydrates||1.12 g||15.6 g|
|Protein||12.58 g||3.1 g|
|Water||74.62 g||80.6 g|
|Calcium||50 mg||125 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||73 mg|
|Potassium||126 mg||129 mg|
|Sodium||124 mg||141 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||73 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.066 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.513 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.064 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.121 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.044 mg||0.011 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in boiled egg is more protein than in sour cream.
There is 3.1g per 100g of sour cream and 12.58g per 100g of boiled egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 75 %.
Where is more carbs?
In boiled egg is less carbohydrates than in sour cream.
There is 15.6g/100g of carbohydrates in sour cream and 1.12g/100g in boiled egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1293 %.
Where is more fats?
In boiled egg is fats than in sour cream.
Tables below show us that there is 0g/100g of fats in sour cream and 10.61g/100g in boiled egg. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare boiled egg with sour cream in details.
- Carbohydrates1.12 g
- Protein12.58 g
- Water74.62 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 3% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
boiled egg or sour cream - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): boiled egg - 39% more than sour cream.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): boiled egg - 71% more than sour cream.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): sour cream - 9% more than boiled egg.
- Vitaminium B6: boiled egg - 83% more than sour cream.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): boiled egg - 75% more than sour cream.
boiled egg or sour cream - where is more minerals?
Compares of boiled egg
- Blue Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- White Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- Cottage Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- Feta Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- Parmesan vs Boiled Egg
- Swiss Cheese vs Boiled Egg
Compares of sour cream
- Calories from Boiled egg (hard or soft)
- Calories of Turkey
- Calories in Pineapple juice
- Flounder (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Argan oil carbs per 100g
- Haddock protein per 100g
- Protein bar fat per 100g
- How many calories do udon noodles have?
- Calories in a half of zucchini bread
- Calories in whole zucchini bread
- Calories for one, two or more zucchini bread
- How much protein in caesar chicken wrap?
- Boiled Egg vs Milk Powder nutrition
- Boiled Egg vs Natural Yogurt calories
- Boiled Egg vs Greek Yoghurt protein
- Boiled Egg vs Cheddar sugar
- Boiled Egg vs Mozzarella vitamins
- Boiled Egg vs Halloumi dietary fiber
- Boiled Egg vs Mascarpone vitaminium C
- Boiled Egg vs Scrambled Egg magnessium
- Boiled Egg vs Kefir potassium