Boiled Egg (Hard Or Soft) vs Plain Yogurt: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Boiled egg
At first glance, you can see that in boiled egg is much more calories than in plain yogurt.
Boiled egg has 155 kcal per 100g and plain yogurt 59 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 163%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in boiled egg cames from fat and in natural yogurt from protein.
See tables below to compare boiled egg with plain yogurt in details.
Fact 2: Boiled egg And Plain yogurt Nutrition Difference
Plain yogurt vs Boiled egg: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Boiled egg (hard or soft)||Plain yogurt|
|Carbohydrates||1.12 g||3.6 g|
|Fat||10.61 g||0.39 g|
|Protein||12.58 g||10.19 g|
|Water||74.62 g||85.1 g|
|Calcium||50 mg||110 mg|
|Iron||1.19 mg||0.07 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||126 mg||141 mg|
|Sodium||124 mg||36 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.066 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.513 mg||0.278 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.064 mg||0.208 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.121 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.044 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.03 mg||0.01 mg|
More protein in boiled egg
It is aslo easy to see see that in boiled egg is more protein than in plain yogurt.
There is 10.19g per 100g of plain yogurt and 12.58g per 100g of boiled egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 23%.
Less carbohydrates in boiled egg
In boiled egg is less carbohydrates than in plain yogurt.
There is 3.6g/100g of carbohydrates in plain yogurt and 1.12g/100g in boiled egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 221%.
More fat in boiled egg
In boiled egg is more fats than in plain yogurt.
The tables above show us that there is 0.39g/100g of fats in plain yogurt and 10.61g/100g in boiled egg. In this case difference is about 2621%.
- Carbohydrates1.12 g
- Fat10.61 g
- Protein12.58 g
- Water74.62 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 3% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
Vitamins: plain yogurt vs boiled egg
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): boiled egg 187% more than plain yogurt
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): boiled egg 85% more than plain yogurt
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): plain yogurt 225% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium B6: boiled egg 92% more than plain yogurt
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): boiled egg 529% more than plain yogurt
- Vitaminium E: boiled egg 10200% more than plain yogurt
Minerals: boiled egg vs plain yogurt
- Calcium: plain yogurt 120% more than boiled egg
- Iron: boiled egg 1600% more than plain yogurt
- Magnessium: plain yogurt 10% more than boiled egg
- Phosphorus: plain yogurt 233% more than boiled egg
- Potassium: plain yogurt 12% more than boiled egg
- Sodium: boiled egg 244% more than plain yogurt
- Zink: plain yogurt 233% more than boiled egg
Compares of boiled egg
- Boiled Egg vs Cottage Cheese
- Boiled Egg vs Feta Cheese
- Boiled Egg vs Buttermilk
- Boiled Egg vs Egg Yolk
- Boiled Egg vs Fried Egg
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese
- see all compares of boiled egg
Compares of natural yogurt
- Calories from Boiled egg (hard or soft)
- Calories of Turkey breast
- Calories in Raspberry juice (syrup)
- Halibut (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Halloumi cheese carbs per 100g
- Porterhouse steak protein per 100g
- Japchae fat per 100g
- How many calories does barley have?
- Calories in a half of bacon cheeseburger
- Calories in whole bacon cheeseburger
- Calories for one, two or more bacon cheeseburgers
- How much protein in baked potato with butter?