Boiled Egg (Hard Or Soft) vs Goat Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Boiled egg
At first glance, you can see that in boiled egg is much less calories than in goat cheese.
Boiled egg has 155 kcal per 100g and goat cheese 364 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 135%.
In boiled egg and in goat cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare boiled egg with goat cheese in details.
Fact 2: Boiled egg And Goat cheese Nutrition Difference
Goat cheese vs Boiled egg: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Boiled egg (hard or soft)||Goat cheese|
|Carbohydrates||1.12 g||0.12 g|
|Fat||10.61 g||29.84 g|
|Protein||12.58 g||21.58 g|
|Water||74.62 g||45.52 g|
|Calcium||50 mg||298 mg|
|Iron||1.19 mg||1.62 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||2.5 mg|
|Potassium||126 mg||158 mg|
|Sodium||124 mg||415 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||2.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.066 mg||0.072 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.513 mg||0.676 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.064 mg||1.148 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.121 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.044 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.03 mg||0.26 mg|
Less protein in boiled egg
It is aslo easy to see see that in boiled egg is less protein than in goat cheese.
There is 21.58g per 100g of goat cheese and 12.58g per 100g of boiled egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 72%.
More carbohydrates in boiled egg
In boiled egg is more carbohydrates than in goat cheese.
There is 0.12g/100g of carbohydrates in goat cheese and 1.12g/100g in boiled egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 833%.
Less fat in boiled egg
In boiled egg is less fats than in goat cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 29.84g/100g of fats in goat cheese and 10.61g/100g in boiled egg. In this case difference is about 181%.
- Carbohydrates1.12 g
- Fat10.61 g
- Protein12.58 g
- Water74.62 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 3% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
Vitamins: goat cheese vs boiled egg
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): goat cheese 9% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): goat cheese 32% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goat cheese 1694% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium B6: boiled egg 102% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): boiled egg 2100% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium E: boiled egg 296% more than goat cheese
Minerals: boiled egg vs goat cheese
- Calcium: goat cheese 496% more than boiled egg
- Iron: goat cheese 36% more than boiled egg
- Magnessium: goat cheese 190% more than boiled egg
- Phosphorus: goat cheese 733% more than boiled egg
- Potassium: goat cheese 25% more than boiled egg
- Sodium: goat cheese 235% more than boiled egg
- Zink: goat cheese 733% more than boiled egg
Compares of boiled egg
- Boiled Egg vs Cottage Cheese
- Boiled Egg vs Feta Cheese
- Boiled Egg vs Buttermilk
- Boiled Egg vs Egg Yolk
- Boiled Egg vs Fried Egg
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese
- see all compares of boiled egg
Compares of goat cheese
- Calories from Boiled egg (hard or soft)
- Calories of Turkey breast
- Calories in Raspberry juice (syrup)
- Halibut (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Halloumi cheese carbs per 100g
- Porterhouse steak protein per 100g
- Japchae fat per 100g
- How many calories does barley have?
- Calories in a half of bacon cheeseburger
- Calories in whole bacon cheeseburger
- Calories for one, two or more bacon cheeseburgers
- How much protein in baked potato with butter?