Boiled Egg (Hard Or Soft) vs Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Boiled egg vs butter - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in boiled egg is much less calories than in butter.
Boiled egg has 155 kcal per 100g and butter 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 363 %.
In boiled egg and in butter most calories came from fat.
boiled egg or butter - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: butter - 363% more than boiled egg.
- Carbohydrates: boiled egg - 95% more than butter.
- Fat: butter - 664% more than boiled egg.
- Protein: boiled egg - 93% more than butter.
- Water: boiled egg - 78% more than butter.
Boiled egg vs butter: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Boiled egg (hard or soft)||Butter|
|Carbohydrates||1.12 g||0.06 g|
|Fat||10.61 g||81.11 g|
|Protein||12.58 g||0.85 g|
|Water||74.62 g||16.17 g|
|Calcium||50 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||1.19 mg||0.02 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||126 mg||24 mg|
|Sodium||124 mg||11 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.066 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.513 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.064 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.121 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.044 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.03 mg||2.32 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in boiled egg is more protein than in butter.
There is 0.85g per 100g of butter and 12.58g per 100g of boiled egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 93 %.
Where is more carbs?
In boiled egg is more carbohydrates than in butter.
There is 0.06g/100g of carbohydrates in butter and 1.12g/100g in boiled egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 95 %.
Where is more fats?
In boiled egg is less fats than in butter.
Tables below show us that there is 81.11g/100g of fats in butter and 10.61g/100g in boiled egg. In this case difference is about 664 %.
See tables below to compare boiled egg with butter in details.
- Carbohydrates1.12 g
- Fat10.61 g
- Protein12.58 g
- Water74.62 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 3% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
boiled egg or butter - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): boiled egg - 92% more than butter.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): boiled egg - 93% more than butter.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): boiled egg - 34% more than butter.
- Vitaminium B6: boiled egg - 98% more than butter.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): boiled egg - 93% more than butter.
- Vitaminium E: butter - 125% more than boiled egg.
boiled egg or butter - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: boiled egg - 52% more than butter.
- Iron: boiled egg - 98% more than butter.
- Magnessium: boiled egg - 80% more than butter.
- Phosphorus: butter - 2233% more than boiled egg.
- Potassium: boiled egg - 81% more than butter.
- Sodium: boiled egg - 91% more than butter.
- Zink: butter - 2233% more than boiled egg.
Compares of boiled egg
- Blue Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- White Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- Cottage Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- Feta Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- Parmesan vs Boiled Egg
- Swiss Cheese vs Boiled Egg
Compares of butter
- Calories from Boiled egg (hard or soft)
- Calories of Turkey
- Calories in Pineapple juice
- Flounder (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Argan oil carbs per 100g
- Haddock protein per 100g
- Protein bar fat per 100g
- How many calories do udon noodles have?
- Calories in a half of zucchini bread
- Calories in whole zucchini bread
- Calories for one, two or more zucchini bread
- How much protein in caesar chicken wrap?
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese nutrition
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese" calories
- Boiled Egg vs Sour Cream 12% protein
- Boiled Egg vs Sour Cream sugar
- Boiled Egg vs Milk Powder vitamins
- Boiled Egg vs Natural Yogurt dietary fiber
- Boiled Egg vs Greek Yoghurt vitaminium C
- Boiled Egg vs Cheddar magnessium
- Boiled Egg vs Mozzarella potassium