Boba vs Soda Water: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Calories in Boba tea
At first glance, you can see that in boba tea is much calories than in soda water.
Boba tea has 50 kcal per 100g and soda water 0 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In boba tea and in soda water most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare boba tea with soda water in details.
Boba tea And Soda water Nutrition Difference
Compares of boba tea
Compares of soda water
- Calories from Boba
- Calories of Tacos with meat
- Calories in Cookie
- Hotdog bun calories per 100g
- Edamame carbs per 100g
- Peanut flour protein per 100g
- Gin and tonic fat per 100g
- How many calories does honey mustard have?
- Calories in a half of grilled chicken thigh
- Calories in whole grilled chicken thigh
- Calories for one, two or more grilled chicken thighs
- How much protein in boiled lobster?