Blueberries vs Watermelon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Blueberries vs watermelon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in blueberries is more calories than in watermelon.
Blueberries has 57 kcal per 100g and watermelon 30 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 47 %.
In blueberries and in watermelon most calories came from carbs.
blueberries or watermelon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: blueberries - 47% more than watermelon.
- Carbohydrates: blueberries - 48% more than watermelon.
- Fat: blueberries - 55% more than watermelon.
- Dietary fiber: blueberries - 83% more than watermelon.
- Protein: blueberries - 19% more than watermelon.
Blueberries vs watermelon: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.49 g||7.6 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.74 g||0.6 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||6 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||77 mg||112 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.16 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.418 mg||0.178 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.124 mg||0.221 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.052 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||6 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.7 mg||8.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.57 mg||0.05 mg|
|Beta karoten||32 mg||303 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in blueberries is more protein than in watermelon.
There is 0.6g per 100g of watermelon and 0.74g per 100g of blueberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 19 %.
Where is more carbs?
In blueberries is more carbohydrates than in watermelon.
There is 7.6g/100g of carbohydrates in watermelon and 14.49g/100g in blueberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 48 %.
Where is more fats?
In blueberries is more fats than in watermelon.
Tables below show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in watermelon and 0.33g/100g in blueberries. In this case difference is about 55 %.
See tables below to compare blueberries with watermelon in details.
- Carbohydrates14.49 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.74 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 91% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
blueberries or watermelon - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blueberries - 57% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium B5: watermelon - 78% more than blueberries.
- Vitaminium B6: blueberries - 13% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blueberries - 50% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium C: blueberries - 16% more than watermelon.
- Vitaminium E: blueberries - 91% more than watermelon.
- Beta karoten: watermelon - 847% more than blueberries.
blueberries or watermelon - where is more minerals?
Compares of blueberries
- Apple vs Blueberries
- Apricot vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Blueberries vs Melon
- Blueberries vs Cherimoya
Compares of watermelon
- Calories from Blueberries
- Calories of Melon
- Calories in Cherimoya
- Cherry calories per 100g
- Cranberry carbs per 100g
- Dates protein per 100g
- Durian fat per 100g
- How many calories does black lilac have?
- Calories in a half of fig
- Calories in whole fig
- Calories for one, two or more figs
- Calories in handful of figs
- How much protein in Goji berries?