Blueberries vs Cherry: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Blueberries vs cherries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in blueberries is less calories than in cherries.
Blueberries has 57 kcal per 100g and cherries 63 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11 %.
In blueberries and in cherries most calories came from carbs.
blueberries or cherries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: cherries - 11% more than blueberries.
- Carbohydrates: cherries - 11% more than blueberries.
- Fat: blueberries - 39% more than cherries.
- Dietary fiber: blueberries - 13% more than cherries.
- Protein: cherries - 43% more than blueberries.
Blueberries vs cherries: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.49 g||16.1 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||2.1 g|
|Protein||0.74 g||1.06 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||0.36 mg|
|Magnessium||6 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||77 mg||222 mg|
|Zink||0.16 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.041 mg||0.033 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.418 mg||0.154 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.052 mg||0.049 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||6 mg||4 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.7 mg||21 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in blueberries is less protein than in cherries.
There is 1.06g per 100g of cherries and 0.74g per 100g of blueberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 43 %.
Where is more carbs?
In blueberries is less carbohydrates than in cherries.
There is 16.1g/100g of carbohydrates in cherries and 14.49g/100g in blueberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 11 %.
Where is more fats?
In blueberries is more fats than in cherries.
Tables below show us that there is 0.2g/100g of fats in cherries and 0.33g/100g in blueberries. In this case difference is about 39 %.
See tables below to compare blueberries with cherries in details.
- Carbohydrates14.49 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.74 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 91% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
blueberries or cherries - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): blueberries - 20% more than cherries.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blueberries - 63% more than cherries.
- Vitaminium B6: blueberries - 6% more than cherries.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blueberries - 33% more than cherries.
- Vitaminium C: cherries - 116% more than blueberries.
blueberries or cherries - where is more minerals?
Compares of blueberries
- Apple vs Blueberries
- Apricot vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Blueberries vs Melon
- Blueberries vs Cherimoya
Compares of cherries
- Calories from Blueberries
- Calories of Melon
- Calories in Cherimoya
- Cherry calories per 100g
- Cranberry carbs per 100g
- Dates protein per 100g
- Durian fat per 100g
- How many calories does black lilac have?
- Calories in a half of fig
- Calories in whole fig
- Calories for one, two or more figs
- Calories in handful of figs
- How much protein in Goji berries?