Blood Sausage vs Pepperoni: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Blood sausage
At first glance, you can see that in blood sausage is less calories than in pepperoni.
Blood sausage has 379 kcal per 100g and pepperoni 504 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 33%.
In blood sausage and in pepperoni most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare blood sausage with pepperoni in details.
Fact 2: Blood sausage And Pepperoni Nutrition Difference
Pepperoni vs Blood sausage: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Blood sausage||Pepperoni|
|Carbohydrates||1.29 g||1.18 g|
|Fat||34.5 g||46.28 g|
|Protein||14.6 g||19.25 g|
|Water||47.3 g||28.55 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||6.4 mg||1.33 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||18 mg|
|Potassium||38 mg||274 mg|
|Sodium||680 mg||1582 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.271 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.257 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.2 mg||4.987 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.04 mg||0.362 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.13 mg||1.03 mg|
Less protein in blood sausage
It is aslo easy to see see that in blood sausage is less protein than in pepperoni.
There is 19.25g per 100g of pepperoni and 14.6g per 100g of blood sausage so using simple math we can see that difference is about 32%.
More carbohydrates in blood sausage
In blood sausage is more carbohydrates than in pepperoni.
There is 1.18g/100g of carbohydrates in pepperoni and 1.29g/100g in blood sausage so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 9%.
Less fat in blood sausage
In blood sausage is less fats than in pepperoni.
The tables above show us that there is 46.28g/100g of fats in pepperoni and 34.5g/100g in blood sausage. In this case difference is about 34%.
- Carbohydrates1.29 g
- Fat34.5 g
- Protein14.6 g
- Water47.3 g
100g | ounce | single piece | link | cup | half cup
- 1% CARBS.
- 16% PROTEIN
- 83% FAT
Vitamins: pepperoni vs blood sausage
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pepperoni 287% more than blood sausage
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pepperoni 98% more than blood sausage
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pepperoni 316% more than blood sausage
- Vitaminium B6: pepperoni 805% more than blood sausage
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pepperoni 0% more than blood sausage
- Vitaminium E: pepperoni 692% more than blood sausage
Minerals: blood sausage vs pepperoni
Compares of blood sausage
Compares of pepperoni
- Calories from Blood sausage
- Calories of Pork
- Calories in Herring
- Mascarpone cheese calories per 100g
- Ground cinnamon carbs per 100g
- Saag paneer protein per 100g
- Gushers fat per 100g
- How many calories does blood orange have?
- Calories in a half of Rolo
- Calories in whole Rolo
- Calories for one, two or more Rolo
- How much protein in Idli?