Blood Sausage vs Chorizo: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Blood sausage
At first glance, you can see that in blood sausage is more calories than in chorizo.
Blood sausage has 379 kcal per 100g and chorizo 296 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 28%.
In blood sausage and in chorizo most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare blood sausage with chorizo in details.
Fact 2: Blood sausage And Chorizo Nutrition Difference
Chorizo vs Blood sausage: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Blood sausage||Chorizo|
|Carbohydrates||1.29 g||3.78 g|
|Fat||34.5 g||25.1 g|
|Protein||14.6 g||13.63 g|
|Water||47.3 g||54.77 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||6.4 mg||1.41 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.3 mg||1.5 mg|
|Potassium||38 mg||308 mg|
|Sodium||680 mg||788 mg|
|Zink||1.3 mg||1.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.207 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.31 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.2 mg||5.47 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.04 mg||0.313 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.13 mg||0.22 mg|
More protein in blood sausage
It is aslo easy to see see that in blood sausage is more protein than in chorizo.
There is 13.63g per 100g of chorizo and 14.6g per 100g of blood sausage so using simple math we can see that difference is about 7%.
Less carbohydrates in blood sausage
In blood sausage is less carbohydrates than in chorizo.
There is 3.78g/100g of carbohydrates in chorizo and 1.29g/100g in blood sausage so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 193%.
More fat in blood sausage
In blood sausage is more fats than in chorizo.
The tables above show us that there is 25.1g/100g of fats in chorizo and 34.5g/100g in blood sausage. In this case difference is about 37%.
- Carbohydrates1.29 g
- Fat34.5 g
- Protein14.6 g
- Water47.3 g
100g | ounce | single piece | link | cup | half cup
- 1% CARBS.
- 16% PROTEIN
- 83% FAT
Vitamins: chorizo vs blood sausage
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): chorizo 196% more than blood sausage
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): chorizo 138% more than blood sausage
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chorizo 356% more than blood sausage
- Vitaminium B6: chorizo 683% more than blood sausage
- Vitaminium E: chorizo 69% more than blood sausage
Minerals: blood sausage vs chorizo
- Calcium: chorizo 217% more than blood sausage
- Iron: blood sausage 354% more than chorizo
- Magnessium: chorizo 150% more than blood sausage
- Phosphorus: chorizo 15% more than blood sausage
- Potassium: chorizo 711% more than blood sausage
- Sodium: chorizo 16% more than blood sausage
- Zink: chorizo 15% more than blood sausage
Compares of blood sausage
Compares of chorizo
- Calories from Blood sausage
- Calories of Pork
- Calories in Herring
- Mascarpone cheese calories per 100g
- Ground cinnamon carbs per 100g
- Saag paneer protein per 100g
- Gushers fat per 100g
- How many calories does blood orange have?
- Calories in a half of Rolo
- Calories in whole Rolo
- Calories for one, two or more Rolo
- How much protein in Idli?