Blackberry Juice vs Cherry Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Blackberry juice
At first glance, you can see that in blackberry juice is just a little less calories than in cherry juice.
Blackberry juice has 38 kcal per 100g and cherry juice 39 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3%.
In blackberry juice and in cherry juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare blackberry juice with cherry juice in details.
Fact 2: Blackberry juice And Cherry juice Nutrition Difference
Cherry juice vs Blackberry juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Blackberry juice||Cherry juice|
|Carbohydrates||7.8 g||9.2 g|
|Fat||0.6 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||0.3 g||0.5 g|
|Water||90.9 g||90 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.48 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||15.2 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||135 mg||162 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||15.2 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.012 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.018 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.446 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.021 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium C||11.3 mg||38 mg|
Less protein in blackberry juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in blackberry juice is less protein than in cherry juice.
There is 0.5g per 100g of cherry juice and 0.3g per 100g of blackberry juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 67%.
Less carbohydrates in blackberry juice
In blackberry juice is less carbohydrates than in cherry juice.
There is 9.2g/100g of carbohydrates in cherry juice and 7.8g/100g in blackberry juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 18%.
More fat in blackberry juice
In blackberry juice is more fats than in cherry juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in cherry juice and 0.6g/100g in blackberry juice. In this case difference is about 500%.
- Carbohydrates7.8 g
- Fat0.6 g
- Protein0.3 g
- Water90.9 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 83% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
Vitamins: cherry juice vs blackberry juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cherry juice 233% more than blackberry juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cherry juice 11% more than blackberry juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blackberry juice 123% more than cherry juice
- Vitaminium B6: cherry juice 110% more than blackberry juice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cherry juice 0% more than blackberry juice
- Vitaminium C: cherry juice 236% more than blackberry juice
Minerals: blackberry juice vs cherry juice
- Calcium: blackberry juice 33% more than cherry juice
- Iron: blackberry juice 140% more than cherry juice
- Magnessium: blackberry juice 75% more than cherry juice
- Phosphorus: cherry juice 45% more than blackberry juice
- Potassium: cherry juice 20% more than blackberry juice
- Sodium: cherry juice 0% more than blackberry juice
- Zink: cherry juice 45% more than blackberry juice
Compares of blackberry juice
- Blackberry Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Blackberry Juice vs Cranberry Juice
- see all compares of blackberry juice
Compares of cherry juice
- Calories from Blackberry juice
- Calories of Rum
- Calories in Soy sauce
- Smoked sausage calories per 100g
- Gyoza dumplings carbs per 100g
- Funnel cake protein per 100g
- Hummus Sabra fat per 100g
- How many calories does Jm Beam have?
- Calories in a half of pork shoulder
- Calories in whole pork shoulder
- Calories for one, two or more pork shoulders
- Calories in slice of pork shoulder
- How much protein in slurpee?
- Blackberry Juice vs Cranberry Juice nutrition
- Grape Juice vs Lemon Juice calories
- Grape Juice vs Orange Juice protein
- Grape Juice vs Cherry Juice sugar
- Grape Juice vs Pineapple Juice vitamins
- Grape Juice vs Tomato Juice dietary fiber
- Lemon Juice vs Orange Juice vitaminium C
- Lemon Juice vs Grapefruit Juice magnessium
- Lemon Juice vs Pineapple Juice potassium