Big Mac vs McRoyal: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Big Mac
At first glance, you can see that in Big Mac is just a little more calories than in McRoyal.
Big Mac has 257 kcal per 100g and McRoyal 244 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 5%.
In Big Mac and in McRoyal most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare Big Mac with McRoyal in details.
Fact 2: Big Mac And McRoyal Nutrition Difference
McRoyal vs Big Mac: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Big Mac||McRoyal|
|Carbohydrates||20.08 g||22.17 g|
|Fat||14.96 g||11.55 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||1.6 g|
|Protein||11.82 g||14.1 g|
|Water||51.3 g||50.37 g|
|Calcium||116 mg||84 mg|
|Iron||2 mg||2.41 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.88 mg||1.28 mg|
|Potassium||181 mg||227 mg|
|Sodium||460 mg||427 mg|
|Zink||0.88 mg||1.28 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.176 mg||0.183 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.209 mg||0.344 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.384 mg||4.452 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.4 mg||0.9 mg|
Less protein in Big Mac
It is aslo easy to see see that in Big Mac is less protein than in McRoyal.
There is 14.1g per 100g of McRoyal and 11.82g per 100g of Big Mac so using simple math we can see that difference is about 19%.
Less carbohydrates in Big Mac
In Big Mac is less carbohydrates than in McRoyal.
There is 22.17g/100g of carbohydrates in McRoyal and 20.08g/100g in Big Mac so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 10%.
More fat in Big Mac
In Big Mac is more fats than in McRoyal.
The tables above show us that there is 11.55g/100g of fats in McRoyal and 14.96g/100g in Big Mac. In this case difference is about 30%.
- Carbohydrates20.08 g
- Fat14.96 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein11.82 g
- Water51.3 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 31% CARBS.
- 18% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Vitamins: McRoyal vs Big Mac
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McRoyal 4% more than Big Mac
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McRoyal 65% more than Big Mac
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McRoyal 32% more than Big Mac
- Vitaminium C: McRoyal 125% more than Big Mac
Minerals: Big Mac vs McRoyal
Compares of Big Mac
- Big Mac vs Burger King Hamburger
- Big Mac vs Falafel
- Big Mac vs Hummus
- Big Mac vs McChicken
- Big Mac vs McRoyal
- see all compares of Big Mac
Compares of McRoyal
- Calories from Big Mac
- Calories of Egg white
- Calories in Goose
- Cherry juice calories per 100g
- Cod carbs per 100g
- Cranberry juice protein per 100g
- Instant coffee fat per 100g
- How many calories does oxtail have?
- Calories in a half of jumbo egg
- Calories in whole jumbo egg
- Calories for one, two or more jumbo eggs
- How much protein in cheese enchilada?
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Puff Pastry nutrition
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Falafel calories
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Baked Beans protein
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs McDonalds Fries sugar
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs McRoyal vitamins
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Pancake dietary fiber
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Tatar Sauce vitaminium C
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup magnessium
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Vegetable Soup potassium