Big Mac vs McRoyal: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Big Mac vs McRoyal - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in Big Mac is just a little more calories than in McRoyal.
Big Mac has 257 kcal per 100g and McRoyal 244 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 5 %.
In Big Mac and in McRoyal most calories came from fat.
Big Mac or McRoyal - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: Big Mac - 5% more than McRoyal.
- Carbohydrates: McRoyal - 10% more than Big Mac.
- Fat: Big Mac - 23% more than McRoyal.
- Dietary fiber: McRoyal - 0% more than Big Mac.
- Protein: McRoyal - 19% more than Big Mac.
- Water: Big Mac - 2% more than McRoyal.
Big Mac vs McRoyal: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Big Mac||McRoyal|
|Carbohydrates||20.08 g||22.17 g|
|Fat||14.96 g||11.55 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||1.6 g|
|Protein||11.82 g||14.1 g|
|Water||51.3 g||50.37 g|
|Calcium||116 mg||84 mg|
|Iron||2 mg||2.41 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.88 mg||1.28 mg|
|Potassium||181 mg||227 mg|
|Sodium||460 mg||427 mg|
|Zink||0.88 mg||1.28 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.176 mg||0.183 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.209 mg||0.344 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.384 mg||4.452 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.4 mg||0.9 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in Big Mac is less protein than in McRoyal.
There is 14.1g per 100g of McRoyal and 11.82g per 100g of Big Mac so using simple math we can see that difference is about 19 %.
Where is more carbs?
In Big Mac is less carbohydrates than in McRoyal.
There is 22.17g/100g of carbohydrates in McRoyal and 20.08g/100g in Big Mac so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 10 %.
Where is more fats?
In Big Mac is more fats than in McRoyal.
Tables below show us that there is 11.55g/100g of fats in McRoyal and 14.96g/100g in Big Mac. In this case difference is about 23 %.
See tables below to compare Big Mac with McRoyal in details.
- Carbohydrates20.08 g
- Fat14.96 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein11.82 g
- Water51.3 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 31% CARBS.
- 18% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Big Mac or McRoyal - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McRoyal - 4% more than Big Mac.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McRoyal - 65% more than Big Mac.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McRoyal - 32% more than Big Mac.
- Vitaminium C: McRoyal - 125% more than Big Mac.
Big Mac or McRoyal - where is more minerals?
Compares of Big Mac
- Big Mac vs Burger Bing Hamburger
- Big Mac vs Puff Pastry
- Big Mac vs Falafel
- Big Mac vs Hummus
- Big Mac vs McChicken
- Big Mac vs McRoyal
Compares of McRoyal
- Calories from Big Mac
- Calories of Snickers
- Calories in Natural yogurt
- Pastrami calories per 100g
- Tomato juice carbs per 100g
- Tuna protein per 100g
- Belriso fat per 100g
- How many calories does Bosc pear have?
- Calories in a half of buttered bagel
- Calories in whole buttered bagel
- Calories for one, two or more buttered bagels
- How much protein in Pozole soup?
- Big Mac vs Potato Pancake nutrition
- Big Mac vs Kfc Strip calories
- Big Mac vs Tofu protein
- Big Mac vs Vegetable Soup sugar
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Puff Pastry vitamins
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Falafel dietary fiber
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Baked Beans vitaminium C
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs McDonalds Fries magnessium
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Hummus potassium