Big Mac vs McChicken: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Big Mac vs McChicken - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in Big Mac is just a little less calories than in McChicken.
Big Mac has 257 kcal per 100g and McChicken 273 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 6 %.
In Big Mac and in McChicken most calories came from fat.
Big Mac or McChicken - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: McChicken - 6% more than Big Mac.
- Carbohydrates: McChicken - 39% more than Big Mac.
- Fat: Big Mac - 12% more than McChicken.
- Dietary fiber: Big Mac - 19% more than McChicken.
- Protein: Big Mac - 12% more than McChicken.
- Water: Big Mac - 10% more than McChicken.
Big Mac vs McChicken: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Big Mac||McChicken|
|Carbohydrates||20.08 g||27.97 g|
|Fat||14.96 g||13.21 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||1.3 g|
|Protein||11.82 g||10.43 g|
|Water||51.3 g||46.11 g|
|Calcium||116 mg||88 mg|
|Iron||2 mg||1.74 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.88 mg||0.19 mg|
|Potassium||181 mg||173 mg|
|Sodium||460 mg||624 mg|
|Zink||0.88 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.176 mg||0.212 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.209 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.384 mg||3.942 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in Big Mac is more protein than in McChicken.
There is 10.43g per 100g of McChicken and 11.82g per 100g of Big Mac so using simple math we can see that difference is about 12 %.
Where is more carbs?
In Big Mac is less carbohydrates than in McChicken.
There is 27.97g/100g of carbohydrates in McChicken and 20.08g/100g in Big Mac so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 39 %.
Where is more fats?
In Big Mac is more fats than in McChicken.
Tables below show us that there is 13.21g/100g of fats in McChicken and 14.96g/100g in Big Mac. In this case difference is about 12 %.
See tables below to compare Big Mac with McChicken in details.
- Carbohydrates20.08 g
- Fat14.96 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein11.82 g
- Water51.3 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 31% CARBS.
- 18% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Big Mac or McChicken - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McChicken - 20% more than Big Mac.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Big Mac - 4% more than McChicken.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McChicken - 16% more than Big Mac.
Big Mac or McChicken - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: Big Mac - 24% more than McChicken.
- Iron: Big Mac - 13% more than McChicken.
- Magnessium: McChicken - 0% more than Big Mac.
- Phosphorus: Big Mac - 78% more than McChicken.
- Potassium: Big Mac - 4% more than McChicken.
- Sodium: McChicken - 36% more than Big Mac.
- Zink: Big Mac - 78% more than McChicken.
Compares of Big Mac
- Big Mac vs Burger Bing Hamburger
- Big Mac vs Puff Pastry
- Big Mac vs Falafel
- Big Mac vs Hummus
- Big Mac vs McChicken
- Big Mac vs McRoyal
Compares of McChicken
- Calories from Big Mac
- Calories of Snickers
- Calories in Natural yogurt
- Pastrami calories per 100g
- Tomato juice carbs per 100g
- Tuna protein per 100g
- Belriso fat per 100g
- How many calories does Bosc pear have?
- Calories in a half of buttered bagel
- Calories in whole buttered bagel
- Calories for one, two or more buttered bagels
- How much protein in Pozole soup?
- Big Mac vs McRoyal nutrition
- Big Mac vs Potato Pancake calories
- Big Mac vs Kfc Strip protein
- Big Mac vs Tofu sugar
- Big Mac vs Vegetable Soup vitamins
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Puff Pastry dietary fiber
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Falafel vitaminium C
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Baked Beans magnessium
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs McDonalds Fries potassium