Big Mac vs McChicken: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Big Mac vs McChicken - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in Big Mac is just a little more calories than in McChicken.
Big Mac has 257 kcal per 100g and McChicken 273 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 6 %.
In Big Mac and in McChicken most calories came from fat.
Big Mac or McChicken - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: McChicken - 6% more than Big Mac
- Carbohydrates: McChicken - 39% more than Big Mac
- Fat: Big Mac - 13% more than McChicken
- Dietary fiber: Big Mac - 23% more than McChicken
- Protein: Big Mac - 13% more than McChicken
- Water: Big Mac - 11% more than McChicken
Big Mac vs McChicken nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Big Mac||McChicken|
|Carbohydrates||20.08 g||27.97 g|
|Fat||14.96 g||13.21 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||1.3 g|
|Protein||11.82 g||10.43 g|
|Water||51.3 g||46.11 g|
|Calcium||116 mg||88 mg|
|Iron||2 mg||1.74 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.88 mg||0.19 mg|
|Potassium||181 mg||173 mg|
|Sodium||460 mg||624 mg|
|Zink||0.88 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.176 mg||0.212 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.209 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.384 mg||3.942 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in Big Mac is more protein than in McChicken.
There is 10.43g per 100g of McChicken and 11.82g per 100g of Big Mac so using simple math we can see that difference is about 13 %.
In Big Mac is less carbohydrates than in McChicken.
There is 27.97g/100g of carbohydrates in McChicken and 20.08g/100g in Big Mac so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 39 %.
In Big Mac is more fats than in McChicken.
The tables above show us that there is 13.21g/100g of fats in McChicken and 14.96g/100g in Big Mac. In this case difference is about 13 %.
See tables below to compare Big Mac with McChicken in details.
- Carbohydrates20.08 g
- Fat14.96 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein11.82 g
- Water51.3 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 31% CARBS.
- 18% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Vitamins: McChicken vs Big Mac
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McChicken 20% more than Big Mac
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Big Mac 4% more than McChicken
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McChicken 16% more than Big Mac
Minerals: Big Mac vs McChicken
Compares of Big Mac
- Big Mac vs Burger King Hamburger
- Big Mac vs Falafel
- Big Mac vs Hummus
- Big Mac vs McChicken
- Big Mac vs McRoyal
- see all compares of Big Mac
Compares of McChicken
- Calories from Big Mac
- Calories of Egg white
- Calories in Goose
- Cherry juice calories per 100g
- Cod carbs per 100g
- Cranberry juice protein per 100g
- Instant coffee fat per 100g
- How many calories does oxtail have?
- Calories in a half of jumbo egg
- Calories in whole jumbo egg
- Calories for one, two or more jumbo eggs
- How much protein in cheese enchilada?
- Big Mac vs McRoyal nutrition
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Puff Pastry calories
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Falafel protein
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Baked Beans sugar
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs McDonalds Fries vitamins
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs McRoyal dietary fiber
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Pancake vitaminium C
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Tatar Sauce magnessium
- Burger Bing Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup potassium