Beer vs Gin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Beer
At first glance, you can see that in beer is much less calories than in gin.
Beer has 43 kcal per 100g and gin 231 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 437%.
In beer and in gin most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare beer with gin in details.
Beer And Gin Nutrition Difference
Gin vs Beer: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Water||91.96 g||66.6 g|
|Iron||0.02 mg||0.04 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.02 mg||4 mg|
|Potassium||27 mg||2 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.02 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.005 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.025 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.513 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.001 mg|
- Water91.96 g
100g | ounce | glass | bottle 0,5 | bottle 12 fl oz | can 12 fl oz | bottle 0,33
- 89% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: gin vs beer
Compares of beer
- Beer vs White Wine
- Beer vs Gin
- Beer vs Rum
- Beer vs Vodka
- Beer vs Whisky
- Beer vs Cider
- see all compares of beer
Compares of gin
- Calories from Beer
- Calories of Shrimp
- Calories in Sharp cheddar cheese
- Sesame bagel calories per 100g
- Triscuits crackers carbs per 100g
- Long island iced tea protein per 100g
- Soft serve ice cream fat per 100g
- How many calories does McDonalds Sundae Caramel have?
- Calories in a half of peanut butter cookie
- Calories in whole peanut butter cookie
- Calories for one, two or more peanut butter cookies
- How much protein in salmon salad?