Banana vs Quince Fruit: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs quince fruit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is more calories than in quince fruit.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and quince fruit 57 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 36 %.
In banana and in quince fruit most calories came from carbs.
banana or quince fruit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 36% more than quince fruit.
- Carbohydrates: banana - 40% more than quince fruit.
- Fat: banana - 70% more than quince fruit.
- Dietary fiber: banana - 27% more than quince fruit.
- Protein: banana - 63% more than quince fruit.
Banana vs quince fruit: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Banana||Quince fruit|
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||13.81 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.9 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||0.4 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.7 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||8 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||119 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||15 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||4.5 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is more protein than in quince fruit.
There is 0.4g per 100g of quince fruit and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 63 %.
Where is more carbs?
In banana is more carbohydrates than in quince fruit.
There is 13.81g/100g of carbohydrates in quince fruit and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 40 %.
Where is more fats?
In banana is more fats than in quince fruit.
Tables below show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in quince fruit and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 70 %.
See tables below to compare banana with quince fruit in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
banana or quince fruit - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): banana - 35% more than quince fruit.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana - 59% more than quince fruit.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana - 70% more than quince fruit.
- Vitaminium B5: banana - 76% more than quince fruit.
- Vitaminium B6: banana - 89% more than quince fruit.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana - 85% more than quince fruit.
- Vitaminium C: quince fruit - 72% more than banana.
- Vitaminium E: quince fruit - 20% more than banana.
- Vitaminium K: quince fruit - 800% more than banana.
banana or quince fruit - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: quince fruit - 120% more than banana.
- Iron: quince fruit - 169% more than banana.
- Magnessium: banana - 70% more than quince fruit.
- Phosphorus: banana - 50% more than quince fruit.
- Potassium: banana - 67% more than quince fruit.
- Sodium: quince fruit - 0% more than banana.
- Zink: banana - 73% more than quince fruit.
Compares of banana
- Apple vs Banana
- Apricot vs Banana
- Avocado vs Banana
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
Compares of quince fruit
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?