Banana vs Pomegranate: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs pomegranate - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is just a little more calories than in pomegranate.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and pomegranate 83 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 7 %.
In banana and in pomegranate most calories came from carbs.
banana or pomegranate - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 7% more than pomegranate.
- Carbohydrates: banana - 18% more than pomegranate.
- Fat: pomegranate - 255% more than banana.
- Dietary fiber: pomegranate - 54% more than banana.
- Protein: pomegranate - 53% more than banana.
Banana vs pomegranate: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||18.7 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||1.17 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||4 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||1.67 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.3 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||36 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||236 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.35 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.293 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||38 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||10.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||16.4 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is less protein than in pomegranate.
There is 1.67g per 100g of pomegranate and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 53 %.
Where is more carbs?
In banana is more carbohydrates than in pomegranate.
There is 18.7g/100g of carbohydrates in pomegranate and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 18 %.
Where is more fats?
In banana is less fats than in pomegranate.
Tables below show us that there is 1.17g/100g of fats in pomegranate and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 255 %.
See tables below to compare banana with pomegranate in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
banana or pomegranate - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pomegranate - 116% more than banana.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana - 27% more than pomegranate.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana - 56% more than pomegranate.
- Vitaminium B5: banana - 60% more than pomegranate.
- Vitaminium B6: banana - 80% more than pomegranate.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pomegranate - 90% more than banana.
- Vitaminium C: pomegranate - 17% more than banana.
- Vitaminium E: pomegranate - 500% more than banana.
- Vitaminium K: pomegranate - 3180% more than banana.
banana or pomegranate - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: pomegranate - 100% more than banana.
- Iron: pomegranate - 15% more than banana.
- Magnessium: banana - 56% more than pomegranate.
- Phosphorus: pomegranate - 64% more than banana.
- Potassium: banana - 34% more than pomegranate.
- Sodium: pomegranate - 200% more than banana.
- Zink: pomegranate - 133% more than banana.
Compares of banana
- Apple vs Banana
- Apricot vs Banana
- Avocado vs Banana
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
Compares of pomegranate
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?