Banana vs Persimmon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs persimmon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is more calories than in persimmon.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and persimmon 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 21 %.
In banana and in persimmon most calories came from carbs.
banana or persimmon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 21% more than persimmon.
- Carbohydrates: banana - 19% more than persimmon.
- Dietary fiber: persimmon - 38% more than banana.
- Protein: banana - 47% more than persimmon.
Banana vs persimmon: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||18.59 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||0.58 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||9 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||17 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||161 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||8 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||7.5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.73 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||253 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is more protein than in persimmon.
There is 0.58g per 100g of persimmon and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 47 %.
Where is more carbs?
In banana is more carbohydrates than in persimmon.
There is 18.59g/100g of carbohydrates in persimmon and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 19 %.
Where is more fats?
In banana is fats than in persimmon.
Tables below show us that there is g/100g of fats in persimmon and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare banana with persimmon in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
banana or persimmon - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): banana - 3% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana - 73% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana - 85% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium B6: banana - 73% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana - 60% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium C: banana - 14% more than persimmon.
- Vitaminium E: persimmon - 630% more than banana.
- Vitaminium K: persimmon - 420% more than banana.
- Beta karoten: persimmon - 873% more than banana.
banana or persimmon - where is more minerals?
Compares of banana
- Apple vs Banana
- Apricot vs Banana
- Avocado vs Banana
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
Compares of persimmon
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?