Banana vs Pear: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs pear - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is more calories than in pear.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and pear 58 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 35 %.
In banana and in pear most calories came from carbs.
banana or pear - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 35% more than pear.
- Carbohydrates: banana - 40% more than pear.
- Fat: banana - 64% more than pear.
- Dietary fiber: pear - 19% more than banana.
- Protein: banana - 65% more than pear.
Banana vs pear: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||13.81 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||0.38 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.17 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||7 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||119 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.157 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||4.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||4.5 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||12 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is more protein than in pear.
There is 0.38g per 100g of pear and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 65 %.
Where is more carbs?
In banana is more carbohydrates than in pear.
There is 13.81g/100g of carbohydrates in pear and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 40 %.
Where is more fats?
In banana is more fats than in pear.
Tables below show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pear and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 64 %.
See tables below to compare banana with pear in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
banana or pear - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): banana - 61% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana - 66% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana - 76% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B5: banana - 86% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B6: banana - 92% more than pear.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana - 65% more than pear.
- Vitaminium C: banana - 52% more than pear.
- Vitaminium E: pear - 20% more than banana.
- Vitaminium K: pear - 800% more than banana.
- Beta karoten: banana - 54% more than pear.
banana or pear - where is more minerals?
Compares of banana
- Apple vs Banana
- Apricot vs Banana
- Avocado vs Banana
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
Compares of pear
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?