Banana vs Peach: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs peach - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is much more calories than in peach.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and peach 39 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 56 %.
In banana and in peach most calories came from carbs.
banana or peach - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 56% more than peach.
- Carbohydrates: banana - 58% more than peach.
- Fat: banana - 24% more than peach.
- Dietary fiber: banana - 42% more than peach.
- Protein: banana - 17% more than peach.
Banana vs peach: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||9.54 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||0.91 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||9 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||190 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.806 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.153 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||4 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||6.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.73 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||162 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is more protein than in peach.
There is 0.91g per 100g of peach and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 17 %.
Where is more carbs?
In banana is more carbohydrates than in peach.
There is 9.54g/100g of carbohydrates in peach and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 58 %.
Where is more fats?
In banana is more fats than in peach.
Tables below show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in peach and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 24 %.
See tables below to compare banana with peach in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
banana or peach - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): banana - 23% more than peach.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana - 58% more than peach.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peach - 21% more than banana.
- Vitaminium B5: banana - 54% more than peach.
- Vitaminium B6: banana - 93% more than peach.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana - 80% more than peach.
- Vitaminium C: banana - 24% more than peach.
- Vitaminium E: peach - 630% more than banana.
- Vitaminium K: peach - 420% more than banana.
- Beta karoten: peach - 523% more than banana.
banana or peach - where is more minerals?
Compares of banana
- Apple vs Banana
- Apricot vs Banana
- Avocado vs Banana
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
Compares of peach
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?