Banana vs Papaya: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs papaya - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is much more calories than in papaya.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and papaya 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 52 %.
In banana and in papaya most calories came from carbs.
banana or papaya - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 52% more than papaya.
- Carbohydrates: banana - 65% more than papaya.
- Fat: banana - 21% more than papaya.
- Dietary fiber: banana - 35% more than papaya.
- Protein: banana - 57% more than papaya.
Banana vs papaya: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||8 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.26 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||0.47 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||182 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.338 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.218 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||37 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||60.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||276 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is more protein than in papaya.
There is 0.47g per 100g of papaya and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 57 %.
Where is more carbs?
In banana is more carbohydrates than in papaya.
There is 8g/100g of carbohydrates in papaya and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 65 %.
Where is more fats?
In banana is more fats than in papaya.
Tables below show us that there is 0.26g/100g of fats in papaya and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 21 %.
See tables below to compare banana with papaya in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
banana or papaya - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): banana - 26% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana - 63% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana - 49% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B5: banana - 35% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B6: banana - 90% more than papaya.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): papaya - 85% more than banana.
- Vitaminium C: papaya - 600% more than banana.
- Vitaminium E: papaya - 200% more than banana.
- Vitaminium K: papaya - 420% more than banana.
- Beta karoten: papaya - 962% more than banana.
banana or papaya - where is more minerals?
Compares of banana
- Apple vs Banana
- Apricot vs Banana
- Avocado vs Banana
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
Compares of papaya
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?