Banana vs Jackfruit: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs jackfruit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is just a little less calories than in jackfruit.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and jackfruit 95 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 7 %.
In banana and in jackfruit most calories came from carbs.
banana or jackfruit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: jackfruit - 7% more than banana.
- Carbohydrates: jackfruit - 3% more than banana.
- Fat: jackfruit - 94% more than banana.
- Dietary fiber: banana - 42% more than jackfruit.
- Protein: jackfruit - 58% more than banana.
Banana vs jackfruit: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||23.5 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.64 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||1.72 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||34 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.6 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||37 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||21 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||303 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.105 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.92 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.329 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||13.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||10 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||61 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is less protein than in jackfruit.
There is 1.72g per 100g of jackfruit and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 58 %.
Where is more carbs?
In banana is less carbohydrates than in jackfruit.
There is 23.5g/100g of carbohydrates in jackfruit and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3 %.
Where is more fats?
In banana is less fats than in jackfruit.
Tables below show us that there is 0.64g/100g of fats in jackfruit and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 94 %.
See tables below to compare banana with jackfruit in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
banana or jackfruit - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): jackfruit - 239% more than banana.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana - 25% more than jackfruit.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): jackfruit - 38% more than banana.
- Vitaminium B6: banana - 10% more than jackfruit.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): jackfruit - 20% more than banana.
- Vitaminium C: jackfruit - 57% more than banana.
- Vitaminium E: jackfruit - 240% more than banana.
- Vitaminium K: jackfruit - 1900% more than banana.
- Beta karoten: jackfruit - 135% more than banana.
banana or jackfruit - where is more minerals?
Compares of banana
- Apple vs Banana
- Apricot vs Banana
- Avocado vs Banana
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
Compares of jackfruit
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?