Banana vs Guava: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs guava - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is more calories than in guava.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and guava 68 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 24 %.
In banana and in guava most calories came from carbs.
banana or guava - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 24% more than guava.
- Carbohydrates: banana - 37% more than guava.
- Fat: guava - 188% more than banana.
- Dietary fiber: guava - 108% more than banana.
- Protein: guava - 134% more than banana.
Banana vs guava: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||14.3 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.95 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||5.4 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||2.55 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.26 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||417 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.031 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||1.084 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.451 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||49 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||228 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.73 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||374 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is less protein than in guava.
There is 2.55g per 100g of guava and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 134 %.
Where is more carbs?
In banana is more carbohydrates than in guava.
There is 14.3g/100g of carbohydrates in guava and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 37 %.
Where is more fats?
In banana is less fats than in guava.
Tables below show us that there is 0.95g/100g of fats in guava and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 188 %.
See tables below to compare banana with guava in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
banana or guava - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava - 116% more than banana.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana - 45% more than guava.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava - 63% more than banana.
- Vitaminium B5: guava - 35% more than banana.
- Vitaminium B6: banana - 70% more than guava.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava - 145% more than banana.
- Vitaminium C: guava - 2521% more than banana.
- Vitaminium E: guava - 630% more than banana.
- Vitaminium K: guava - 420% more than banana.
- Beta karoten: guava - 1338% more than banana.
banana or guava - where is more minerals?
Compares of banana
- Apple vs Banana
- Apricot vs Banana
- Avocado vs Banana
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
Compares of guava
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?