Banana vs Blueberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs blueberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is more calories than in blueberries.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and blueberries 57 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 36 %.
In banana and in blueberries most calories came from carbs.
banana or blueberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 36% more than blueberries.
- Carbohydrates: banana - 37% more than blueberries.
- Fat: blueberries - 0% more than banana.
- Dietary fiber: banana - 8% more than blueberries.
- Protein: banana - 32% more than blueberries.
Banana vs blueberries: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||14.49 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||0.74 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||6 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||77 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.418 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.334 mg||0.124 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||9.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||19.3 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||32 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is more protein than in blueberries.
There is 0.74g per 100g of blueberries and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 32 %.
Where is more carbs?
In banana is more carbohydrates than in blueberries.
There is 14.49g/100g of carbohydrates in blueberries and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 37 %.
Where is more fats?
There is the same amount of fat in banana and blueberries - 0.33g/100g.
See tables below to compare banana with blueberries in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
banana or blueberries - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana - 44% more than blueberries.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana - 37% more than blueberries.
- Vitaminium B5: banana - 63% more than blueberries.
- Vitaminium B6: banana - 86% more than blueberries.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): banana - 70% more than blueberries.
- Vitaminium C: blueberries - 11% more than banana.
- Vitaminium E: blueberries - 470% more than banana.
- Vitaminium K: blueberries - 3760% more than banana.
- Beta karoten: blueberries - 23% more than banana.
banana or blueberries - where is more minerals?
Compares of banana
- Apple vs Banana
- Apricot vs Banana
- Avocado vs Banana
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
Compares of blueberries
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?