Baked Beans vs Tofu: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Baked beans
At first glance, you can see that in baked beans is much more calories than in tofu.
Baked beans has 155 kcal per 100g and tofu 76 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 104%.
In baked beans and in tofu most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare baked beans with tofu in details.
Fact 2: Baked beans And Tofu Nutrition Difference
Tofu vs Baked beans: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Baked beans||Tofu|
|Carbohydrates||21.63 g||1.87 g|
|Fat||5.15 g||4.78 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.5 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||5.54 g||8.08 g|
|Water||65.17 g||84.55 g|
|Calcium||61 mg||350 mg|
|Iron||1.99 mg||5.36 mg|
|Magnessium||43 mg||30 mg|
|Phosphorus||48 mg||2.4 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||422 mg||7 mg|
|Zink||48 mg||2.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.136 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.049 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.408 mg||0.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.09 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.048 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.1 mg||0.1 mg|
Less protein in baked beans
It is aslo easy to see see that in baked beans is less protein than in tofu.
There is 8.08g per 100g of tofu and 5.54g per 100g of baked beans so using simple math we can see that difference is about 46%.
More carbohydrates in baked beans
In baked beans is more carbohydrates than in tofu.
There is 1.87g/100g of carbohydrates in tofu and 21.63g/100g in baked beans so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1057%.
More fat in baked beans
In baked beans is more fats than in tofu.
The tables above show us that there is 4.78g/100g of fats in tofu and 5.15g/100g in baked beans. In this case difference is about 8%.
- Carbohydrates21.63 g
- Fat5.15 g
- Dietary fiber5.5 g
- Protein5.54 g
- Water65.17 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 56% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
Vitamins: tofu vs baked beans
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): baked beans 68% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tofu 6% more than baked beans
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): baked beans 109% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B6: baked beans 91% more than tofu
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): baked beans 220% more than tofu
- Vitaminium C: baked beans 1000% more than tofu
Minerals: baked beans vs tofu
Compares of baked beans
- Baked Beans vs Pizza
- Baked Beans vs Burger King Hamburger
- Baked Beans vs McDonalds Cheeseburger
- Baked Beans vs Hummus
- Baked Beans vs Tofu
- Baked Beans vs Kidney Beans
- see all compares of baked beans
Compares of tofu
- Calories from Baked beans
- Calories of Curry
- Calories in Sour cream (no fat)
- Mortadella calories per 100g
- Carrot juice carbs per 100g
- Swordfish (fillet, meat) protein per 100g
- Rice milk fat per 100g
- How many calories does yuca have?
- Calories in a half of baked pork chop
- Calories in whole baked pork chop
- Calories for one, two or more baked pork chop
- Calories in slice of baked pork chop
- How much protein in white potatoes?
- McDonalds Fries vs Hummus nutrition
- McDonalds Fries vs McChicken calories
- McDonalds Fries vs McRoyal protein
- McDonalds Fries vs Potato Pancake sugar
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McChicken vitamins
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Kfc Strip dietary fiber
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup vitaminium C
- Hummus vs Pate magnessium
- Hummus vs Kfc Strip potassium