Baked Beans vs Hummus: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Baked beans
At first glance, you can see that in baked beans is much less calories than in hummus.
Baked beans has 155 kcal per 100g and hummus 237 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 53%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in baked beans cames from carbs and in hummus from fat.
See tables below to compare baked beans with hummus in details.
Fact 2: Baked beans And Hummus Nutrition Difference
Hummus vs Baked beans: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Baked beans||Hummus|
|Carbohydrates||21.63 g||15 g|
|Fat||5.15 g||17.82 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.5 g||5.5 g|
|Protein||5.54 g||7.78 g|
|Water||65.17 g||57.4 g|
|Calcium||61 mg||47 mg|
|Iron||1.99 mg||2.54 mg|
|Magnessium||43 mg||75 mg|
|Phosphorus||48 mg||22.8 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||312 mg|
|Sodium||422 mg||426 mg|
|Zink||48 mg||22.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.136 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.049 mg||0.127 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.408 mg||1.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.09 mg||0.146 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.048 mg||0.048 mg|
Less protein in baked beans
It is aslo easy to see see that in baked beans is less protein than in hummus.
There is 7.78g per 100g of hummus and 5.54g per 100g of baked beans so using simple math we can see that difference is about 40%.
More carbohydrates in baked beans
In baked beans is more carbohydrates than in hummus.
There is 15g/100g of carbohydrates in hummus and 21.63g/100g in baked beans so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 44%.
Less fat in baked beans
In baked beans is less fats than in hummus.
The tables above show us that there is 17.82g/100g of fats in hummus and 5.15g/100g in baked beans. In this case difference is about 246%.
- Carbohydrates21.63 g
- Fat5.15 g
- Dietary fiber5.5 g
- Protein5.54 g
- Water65.17 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 56% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
Vitamins: hummus vs baked beans
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): hummus 18% more than baked beans
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): hummus 159% more than baked beans
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): hummus 151% more than baked beans
- Vitaminium B6: hummus 62% more than baked beans
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): hummus 0% more than baked beans
Minerals: baked beans vs hummus
Compares of baked beans
- Baked Beans vs Pizza
- Baked Beans vs Burger King Hamburger
- Baked Beans vs McDonalds Cheeseburger
- Baked Beans vs Hummus
- Baked Beans vs Tofu
- Baked Beans vs Kidney Beans
- see all compares of baked beans
Compares of hummus
- Calories from Baked beans
- Calories of Curry
- Calories in Sour cream (no fat)
- Mortadella calories per 100g
- Carrot juice carbs per 100g
- Swordfish (fillet, meat) protein per 100g
- Rice milk fat per 100g
- How many calories does yuca have?
- Calories in a half of baked pork chop
- Calories in whole baked pork chop
- Calories for one, two or more baked pork chop
- Calories in slice of baked pork chop
- How much protein in white potatoes?
- Baked Beans vs Tofu nutrition
- McDonalds Fries vs Hummus calories
- McDonalds Fries vs McChicken protein
- McDonalds Fries vs McRoyal sugar
- McDonalds Fries vs Potato Pancake vitamins
- McDonalds Hamburger vs McChicken dietary fiber
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Kfc Strip vitaminium C
- McDonalds Hamburger vs Mushroom Soup magnessium
- Hummus vs Pate potassium