Baguette vs Tortilla: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Baguette vs tortilla - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in baguette is more calories than in tortilla.
Baguette has 310 kcal per 100g and tortilla 237 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 31 %.
In baguette and in tortilla most calories came from carbs.
baguette or tortilla - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: baguette - 31% more than tortilla
- Carbohydrates: baguette - 4% more than tortilla
- Fat: baguette - 581% more than tortilla
- Dietary fiber: tortilla - 20% more than baguette
- Protein: baguette - 49% more than tortilla
- Water: tortilla - 41% more than baguette
Baguette vs tortilla nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||52.04 g||49.94 g|
|Fat||6.47 g||0.95 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||10.86 g||7.28 g|
|Water||28.44 g||39.96 g|
|Calcium||178 mg||70 mg|
|Iron||3.72 mg||3.81 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||19 mg|
|Phosphorus||10.6 mg||0.4 mg|
|Potassium||139 mg||105 mg|
|Sodium||467 mg||482 mg|
|Zink||10.6 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.526 mg||0.37 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.374 mg||0.114 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.367 mg||4.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.097 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.15 mg||0.159 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.28 mg||0.19 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in baguette is more protein than in tortilla.
There is 7.28g per 100g of tortilla and 10.86g per 100g of baguette so using simple math we can see that difference is about 49 %.
In baguette is more carbohydrates than in tortilla.
There is 49.94g/100g of carbohydrates in tortilla and 52.04g/100g in baguette so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4 %.
In baguette is more fats than in tortilla.
The tables above show us that there is 0.95g/100g of fats in tortilla and 6.47g/100g in baguette. In this case difference is about 581 %.
See tables below to compare baguette with tortilla in details.
- Carbohydrates52.04 g
- Fat6.47 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein10.86 g
- Water28.44 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 67% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: tortilla vs baguette
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): baguette 42% more than tortilla
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): baguette 228% more than tortilla
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): baguette 30% more than tortilla
- Vitaminium B6: baguette 62% more than tortilla
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tortilla 6% more than baguette
- Vitaminium E: baguette 47% more than tortilla
Minerals: baguette vs tortilla
Compares of baguette
- Baguette vs Dark Bread
- Baguette vs Bread
- Baguette vs Slice of Bread
- Baguette vs Pretzel
- Baguette vs Tortilla
- Baguette vs Toast
- see all compares of baguette
Compares of tortilla
- Calories from Baguette
- Calories of Egg yolk
- Calories in Goose liver
- Grapefruit juice calories per 100g
- Eel (fillet, meat) carbs per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese protein per 100g
- Vermouth fat per 100g
- How many calories does french baguette have?
- Calories in a half of animal crackers
- Calories in whole animal crackers
- Calories for one, two or more animal crackers
- How much protein in prosciutto?