Baguette vs Toast (Toasted Bread): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Baguette
At first glance, you can see that in baguette is just a little more calories than in toast.
Baguette has 310 kcal per 100g and toast 313 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1 %.
In baguette and in toast most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare baguette with toast in details.
Fact 2: Baguette And Toast Nutrition Difference
Toast vs Baguette: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Baguette||Toast (toasted bread)|
|Carbohydrates||52.04 g||55.77 g|
|Fat||6.47 g||4.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||4.7 g|
|Protein||10.86 g||12.96 g|
|Water||28.44 g||24.23 g|
|Calcium||178 mg||165 mg|
|Iron||3.72 mg||4.09 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||59 mg|
|Phosphorus||10.6 mg||5.7 mg|
|Potassium||139 mg||223 mg|
|Sodium||467 mg||601 mg|
|Zink||10.6 mg||5.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.526 mg||0.439 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.374 mg||0.382 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.367 mg||6.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.097 mg||0.153 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.15 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.28 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.011 mg||0.006 mg|
Less protein in baguette
It is aslo easy to see see that in baguette is less protein than in toast.
There is 12.96g per 100g of toast and 10.86g per 100g of baguette so using simple math we can see that difference is about 19 %.
Less carbohydrates in baguette
In baguette is less carbohydrates than in toast.
There is 55.77g/100g of carbohydrates in toast and 52.04g/100g in baguette so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 7 %.
More fat in baguette
In baguette is more fats than in toast.
The tables above show us that there is 4.27g/100g of fats in toast and 6.47g/100g in baguette. In this case difference is about 52 %.
- Carbohydrates52.04 g
- Fat6.47 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein10.86 g
- Water28.44 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 67% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: toast vs baguette
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): baguette 20% more than toast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): toast 2% more than baguette
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): toast 16% more than baguette
- Vitaminium B6: toast 58% more than baguette
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): baguette 50% more than toast
- Vitaminium C: toast 0% more than baguette
- Vitaminium E: baguette 17% more than toast
- Vitaminium K: baguette 83% more than toast
Minerals: baguette vs toast
Compares of baguette
- Baguette vs Dark Bread
- Baguette vs Bread
- Baguette vs Slice of Bread
- Baguette vs Pretzel
- Baguette vs Tortilla
- Baguette vs Toast
- see all compares of baguette
Compares of toast
- Calories from Baguette
- Calories of Snickers
- Calories in Plain yogurt
- Pepperoni calories per 100g
- Ketchup carbs per 100g
- Lobster protein per 100g
- Algae fat per 100g
- How many calories does sausage gravy have?
- Calories in a half of lemon bar
- Calories in whole lemon bar
- Calories for one, two or more lemon bar
- How much protein in Tic Tac?