Baguette vs Toast (Toasted Bread): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Baguette vs toast - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in baguette is just a little less calories than in toast.
Baguette has 310 kcal per 100g and toast 313 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1 %.
In baguette and in toast most calories came from carbs.
baguette or toast - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: toast - 1% more than baguette.
- Carbohydrates: toast - 7% more than baguette.
- Fat: baguette - 34% more than toast.
- Dietary fiber: toast - 135% more than baguette.
- Protein: toast - 19% more than baguette.
- Water: baguette - 15% more than toast.
Baguette vs toast: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Baguette||Toast (toasted bread)|
|Carbohydrates||52.04 g||55.77 g|
|Fat||6.47 g||4.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||4.7 g|
|Protein||10.86 g||12.96 g|
|Water||28.44 g||24.23 g|
|Calcium||178 mg||165 mg|
|Iron||3.72 mg||4.09 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||59 mg|
|Phosphorus||10.6 mg||5.7 mg|
|Potassium||139 mg||223 mg|
|Sodium||467 mg||601 mg|
|Zink||10.6 mg||5.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.526 mg||0.439 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.374 mg||0.382 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.367 mg||6.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.097 mg||0.153 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.15 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.28 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.011 mg||0.006 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in baguette is less protein than in toast.
There is 12.96g per 100g of toast and 10.86g per 100g of baguette so using simple math we can see that difference is about 19 %.
Where is more carbs?
In baguette is less carbohydrates than in toast.
There is 55.77g/100g of carbohydrates in toast and 52.04g/100g in baguette so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 7 %.
Where is more fats?
In baguette is more fats than in toast.
Tables below show us that there is 4.27g/100g of fats in toast and 6.47g/100g in baguette. In this case difference is about 34 %.
See tables below to compare baguette with toast in details.
- Carbohydrates52.04 g
- Fat6.47 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein10.86 g
- Water28.44 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 67% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
baguette or toast - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): baguette - 17% more than toast.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): toast - 2% more than baguette.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): toast - 16% more than baguette.
- Vitaminium B6: toast - 58% more than baguette.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): baguette - 33% more than toast.
- Vitaminium C: toast - 0% more than baguette.
- Vitaminium E: baguette - 14% more than toast.
- Vitaminium K: baguette - 45% more than toast.
baguette or toast - where is more minerals?
Compares of baguette
- Baguette vs Dark Bread
- Baguette vs Bread
- Baguette vs Slice of Bread
- Baguette vs Pretzel
- Baguette vs Tortilla
- Baguette vs Toast
Compares of toast
- Calories from Baguette
- Calories of Twix
- Calories in Greek yoghurt
- Pepperoni calories per 100g
- Ketchup carbs per 100g
- Lobster protein per 100g
- Algae fat per 100g
- How many calories does sausage gravy have?
- Calories in a half of lemon bar
- Calories in whole lemon bar
- Calories for one, two or more lemon bar
- How much protein in Tic Tac?