Baguette vs Pretzel: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Baguette vs pretzel - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in baguette is more calories than in pretzel.
Baguette has 310 kcal per 100g and pretzel 384 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 24 %.
In baguette and in pretzel most calories came from carbs.
baguette or pretzel - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pretzel - 24% more than baguette
- Carbohydrates: pretzel - 54% more than baguette
- Fat: baguette - 121% more than pretzel
- Dietary fiber: pretzel - 70% more than baguette
- Protein: baguette - 8% more than pretzel
- Water: baguette - 809% more than pretzel
Baguette vs pretzel nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||52.04 g||80.39 g|
|Fat||6.47 g||2.93 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||3.4 g|
|Protein||10.86 g||10.04 g|
|Water||28.44 g||3.13 g|
|Calcium||178 mg||27 mg|
|Iron||3.72 mg||4.58 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||10.6 mg||2.8 mg|
|Potassium||139 mg||223 mg|
|Sodium||467 mg||1240 mg|
|Zink||10.6 mg||2.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.526 mg||0.424 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.374 mg||0.332 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.367 mg||5.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.097 mg||0.074 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.15 mg||0.166 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||2.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.28 mg||0.47 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.011 mg||0.003 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in baguette is more protein than in pretzel.
There is 10.04g per 100g of pretzel and 10.86g per 100g of baguette so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8 %.
In baguette is less carbohydrates than in pretzel.
There is 80.39g/100g of carbohydrates in pretzel and 52.04g/100g in baguette so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 54 %.
In baguette is more fats than in pretzel.
The tables above show us that there is 2.93g/100g of fats in pretzel and 6.47g/100g in baguette. In this case difference is about 121 %.
See tables below to compare baguette with pretzel in details.
- Carbohydrates52.04 g
- Fat6.47 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein10.86 g
- Water28.44 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 67% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: pretzel vs baguette
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): baguette 24% more than pretzel
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): baguette 13% more than pretzel
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): baguette 2% more than pretzel
- Vitaminium B6: baguette 31% more than pretzel
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pretzel 11% more than baguette
- Vitaminium C: pretzel 950% more than baguette
- Vitaminium E: pretzel 68% more than baguette
- Vitaminium K: baguette 267% more than pretzel
Minerals: baguette vs pretzel
Compares of baguette
- Baguette vs Dark Bread
- Baguette vs Bread
- Baguette vs Slice of Bread
- Baguette vs Pretzel
- Baguette vs Tortilla
- Baguette vs Toast
- see all compares of baguette
Compares of pretzel
- Calories from Baguette
- Calories of Egg yolk
- Calories in Goose liver
- Grapefruit juice calories per 100g
- Eel (fillet, meat) carbs per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese protein per 100g
- Vermouth fat per 100g
- How many calories does french baguette have?
- Calories in a half of animal crackers
- Calories in whole animal crackers
- Calories for one, two or more animal crackers
- How much protein in prosciutto?