Baguette vs Bread: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Baguette vs bread - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in baguette is more calories than in bread.
Baguette has 310 kcal per 100g and bread 266 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 17 %.
In baguette and in bread most calories came from carbs.
baguette or bread - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: baguette - 17% more than bread
- Carbohydrates: baguette - 5% more than bread
- Fat: baguette - 94% more than bread
- Dietary fiber: bread - 35% more than baguette
- Protein: baguette - 23% more than bread
- Water: bread - 28% more than baguette
Baguette vs bread nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||52.04 g||49.42 g|
|Fat||6.47 g||3.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||2.7 g|
|Protein||10.86 g||8.85 g|
|Water||28.44 g||36.42 g|
|Calcium||178 mg||144 mg|
|Iron||3.72 mg||3.61 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||23 mg|
|Phosphorus||10.6 mg||0.2 mg|
|Potassium||139 mg||126 mg|
|Sodium||467 mg||490 mg|
|Zink||10.6 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.526 mg||0.533 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.374 mg||0.243 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.367 mg||4.78 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.097 mg||0.087 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.15 mg||0.171 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.28 mg||0.22 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in baguette is more protein than in bread.
There is 8.85g per 100g of bread and 10.86g per 100g of baguette so using simple math we can see that difference is about 23 %.
In baguette is more carbohydrates than in bread.
There is 49.42g/100g of carbohydrates in bread and 52.04g/100g in baguette so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 5 %.
In baguette is more fats than in bread.
The tables above show us that there is 3.33g/100g of fats in bread and 6.47g/100g in baguette. In this case difference is about 94 %.
See tables below to compare baguette with bread in details.
- Carbohydrates52.04 g
- Fat6.47 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein10.86 g
- Water28.44 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 67% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: bread vs baguette
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): bread 1% more than baguette
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): baguette 54% more than bread
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): baguette 12% more than bread
- Vitaminium B6: baguette 11% more than bread
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): bread 14% more than baguette
- Vitaminium E: baguette 27% more than bread
Minerals: baguette vs bread
Compares of baguette
- Baguette vs Dark Bread
- Baguette vs Bread
- Baguette vs Slice of Bread
- Baguette vs Pretzel
- Baguette vs Tortilla
- Baguette vs Toast
- see all compares of baguette
Compares of bread
- Calories from Baguette
- Calories of Egg yolk
- Calories in Goose liver
- Grapefruit juice calories per 100g
- Eel (fillet, meat) carbs per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese protein per 100g
- Vermouth fat per 100g
- How many calories does french baguette have?
- Calories in a half of animal crackers
- Calories in whole animal crackers
- Calories for one, two or more animal crackers
- How much protein in prosciutto?