Avocado Oil vs Linseed Oil: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Avocado oil
At first glance, you can see that in avocado oil is just a little less calories than in linseed oil.
Avocado oil has 884 kcal per 100g and linseed oil 884 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In avocado oil and in linseed oil most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare avocado oil with linseed oil in details.
Fact 2: Avocado oil And Linseed oil Nutrition Difference
Linseed oil vs Avocado oil: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Avocado oil||Linseed oil|
|Fat||100 g||99.98 g|
More fat in avocado oil
In avocado oil is more fats than in linseed oil.
The tables above show us that there is 99.98g/100g of fats in linseed oil and 100g/100g in avocado oil. In this case difference is about 0%.
- Fat100 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Vitamins: linseed oil vs avocado oil
Minerals: avocado oil vs linseed oil
Compares of avocado oil
- Avocado Oil vs Coconut Oil
- Avocado Oil vs Olive Oil
- Avocado Oil vs Palm Oil
- Avocado Oil vs Almond Oil
- Avocado Oil vs Sunflower Oil
- Avocado Oil vs Linseed Oil
- see all compares of avocado oil
Compares of linseed oil
- Calories from Avocado oil
- Calories of Dried cranberries
- Calories in Whisky (whiskey)
- Horseflesh calories per 100g
- Sierra Mist carbs per 100g
- Pumpkin bread protein per 100g
- Coconut flour fat per 100g
- How many calories does Grey Goose vodka have?
- Calories in a half of cooked soba noodles
- Calories in whole cooked soba noodles
- Calories for one, two or more cooked soba noodles
- Calories in handful of cooked soba noodles
- How much protein in shredded chicken?