Avocado vs Guava: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Avocado vs guava - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much more calories than in guava.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and guava 68 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 58 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in avocado cames from fat and in guava from carbs.
avocado or guava - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: avocado - 58% more than guava.
- Carbohydrates: guava - 68% more than avocado.
- Fat: avocado - 94% more than guava.
- Dietary fiber: avocado - 19% more than guava.
- Protein: guava - 28% more than avocado.
Avocado vs guava: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||14.3 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||0.95 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||5.4 g|
|Protein||2 g||2.55 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.26 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||417 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||1.084 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.389 mg||0.451 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||49 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||228 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||0.73 mg|
|Vitaminium K||21 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||62 mg||374 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is less protein than in guava.
There is 2.55g per 100g of guava and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 28 %.
Where is more carbs?
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in guava.
There is 14.3g/100g of carbohydrates in guava and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 68 %.
Where is more fats?
In avocado is more fats than in guava.
Tables below show us that there is 0.95g/100g of fats in guava and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 94 %.
See tables below to compare avocado with guava in details.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
avocado or guava - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava - 0% more than avocado.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado - 69% more than guava.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado - 38% more than guava.
- Vitaminium B5: avocado - 68% more than guava.
- Vitaminium B6: avocado - 57% more than guava.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado - 40% more than guava.
- Vitaminium C: guava - 2180% more than avocado.
- Vitaminium E: avocado - 65% more than guava.
- Vitaminium K: avocado - 88% more than guava.
- Beta karoten: guava - 503% more than avocado.
avocado or guava - where is more minerals?
Compares of avocado
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
Compares of guava
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?