Avocado vs Banana: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Avocado vs banana - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is more calories than in banana.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and banana 89 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 44 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in avocado cames from fat and in banana from carbs.
avocado or banana - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: avocado - 44% more than banana.
- Carbohydrates: banana - 168% more than avocado.
- Fat: avocado - 98% more than banana.
- Saturated fat: avocado - 94% more than banana.
- Dietary fiber: avocado - 61% more than banana.
- Protein: avocado - 46% more than banana.
Avocado vs banana: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||22.84 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||0.33 g|
|Saturated fat||1.8 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||2.6 g|
|Protein||2 g||1.09 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||5 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.26 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||27 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||358 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.665 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.389 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.367 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||20 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||8.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium K||21 mg||0.5 mg|
|Beta karoten||62 mg||26 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is more protein than in banana.
There is 1.09g per 100g of banana and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 46 %.
Where is more carbs?
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in banana.
There is 22.84g/100g of carbohydrates in banana and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 168 %.
Where is more fats?
In avocado is more fats than in banana.
Tables below show us that there is 0.33g/100g of fats in banana and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 98 %.
See tables below to compare avocado with banana in details.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Saturated fat1.8 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
avocado or banana - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): avocado - 54% more than banana.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado - 44% more than banana.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado - 62% more than banana.
- Vitaminium B5: avocado - 76% more than banana.
- Vitaminium B6: banana - 43% more than avocado.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado - 75% more than banana.
- Vitaminium C: avocado - 13% more than banana.
- Vitaminium E: avocado - 95% more than banana.
- Vitaminium K: avocado - 98% more than banana.
- Beta karoten: avocado - 58% more than banana.
avocado or banana - where is more minerals?
Compares of avocado
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
Compares of banana
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?