Artichoke vs Asparagus: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Artichoke vs asparagus - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in artichoke is much more calories than in asparagus.
Artichoke has 47 kcal per 100g and asparagus 20 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 57 %.
In artichoke and in asparagus most calories came from carbs.
artichoke or asparagus - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: artichoke - 57% more than asparagus.
- Carbohydrates: artichoke - 68% more than asparagus.
- Fat: artichoke - 20% more than asparagus.
- Dietary fiber: artichoke - 61% more than asparagus.
- Protein: artichoke - 33% more than asparagus.
Artichoke vs asparagus: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||10.51 g||3.38 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||2.1 g|
|Protein||3.27 g||2.2 g|
|Calcium||44 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||1.28 mg||1.14 mg|
|Magnessium||60 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||14.8 mg||52 mg|
|Potassium||370 mg||202 mg|
|Sodium||94 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||14.8 mg||0.54 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.072 mg||0.143 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.066 mg||0.141 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.046 mg||0.978 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.116 mg||0.091 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.068 mg||52 mg|
|Vitaminium C||11.7 mg||5.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||1.13 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.015 mg||41.6 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in artichoke is more protein than in asparagus.
There is 2.2g per 100g of asparagus and 3.27g per 100g of artichoke so using simple math we can see that difference is about 33 %.
Where is more carbs?
In artichoke is more carbohydrates than in asparagus.
There is 3.38g/100g of carbohydrates in asparagus and 10.51g/100g in artichoke so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 68 %.
Where is more fats?
In artichoke is more fats than in asparagus.
Tables below show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in asparagus and 0.15g/100g in artichoke. In this case difference is about 20 %.
See tables below to compare artichoke with asparagus in details.
- Carbohydrates10.51 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein3.27 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | hearts
- 74% CARBS.
- 23% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
artichoke or asparagus - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): asparagus - 99% more than artichoke.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): asparagus - 114% more than artichoke.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): artichoke - 7% more than asparagus.
- Vitaminium B6: artichoke - 22% more than asparagus.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): asparagus - 76371% more than artichoke.
- Vitaminium C: artichoke - 52% more than asparagus.
- Vitaminium E: asparagus - 495% more than artichoke.
- Vitaminium K: asparagus - 277233% more than artichoke.
artichoke or asparagus - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: artichoke - 45% more than asparagus.
- Iron: artichoke - 11% more than asparagus.
- Magnessium: artichoke - 77% more than asparagus.
- Phosphorus: asparagus - 251% more than artichoke.
- Potassium: artichoke - 45% more than asparagus.
- Sodium: artichoke - 98% more than asparagus.
- Zink: artichoke - 96% more than asparagus.
Compares of artichoke
- Artichoke vs Asparagus
- Artichoke vs Bamboo Shoots
- Artichoke vs Beetroot
- Artichoke vs Bitter Melon
- Artichoke vs Bok Choy
- Artichoke vs Broccoli
Compares of asparagus
- Calories from Artichoke
- Calories of Arugula
- Calories in Asparagus
- Bamboo shoots calories per 100g
- Basella carbs per 100g
- Beetroot protein per 100g
- Red bell pepper fat per 100g
- How many calories does bitter melon have?
- Calories in a half of calabash
- Calories in whole calabash
- Calories for one, two or more calabash leaves
- How much protein in broccoli?
- Artichoke vs Bamboo Shoots nutrition
- Artichoke vs Beetroot calories
- Artichoke vs Bitter Melon protein
- Artichoke vs Bok Choy sugar
- Artichoke vs Broccoli vitamins
- Artichoke vs Rapini dietary fiber
- Artichoke vs Brussels Sprouts vitaminium C
- Artichoke vs Butternut Squash magnessium
- Artichoke vs Cabbage potassium